Left With A Rose

Hey this is my first story so tell me what you think!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

prologue

I was surrounded. They kept coming closer and closer to me. I was backed up into the huge oak tree in the forest behind my house and they grabbed me.

"No! Let me go"

I screamed but they didn't listen. They got a rope and quickly secured my hands, but I wouldn't give in. Not to them, after all that they had done to me. As I continued to struggle against my restraints I was too absorbed to notice one of the men come up behind me as he hit me in the head with the hilt of his sword.

I can not get that scene out of my head.

No matter the pain that those men have put me through these past few days, nothing could compare to the helpless feeling that hit me when I saw my house burn to the ground with my parents trapped inside. I had fled into the forest that surrounded our house, knowing there was no way that I could save them. But they captured me, leaving me in a cell with memories of my mother and fathers tortured faces grow smaller and smaller as I escaped into the woods only to be captured and thrown into a fate that feels worse then death.