Asuna's Idea

One morning, a thought came to Asuna. If she and Kirigaya Kazuto, or Kirito were to get in a real relationship, they would have to take it to the next level. Asuna sighed and got out of bed. Kirito sat up and yawned. "Where are you going, Asuna?"said Kirito still sitting in bed. Asuna smiled and replied, "Making breakfast for you and Suguha-chan, of course," Kirito got out of bed to wake up his younger cousin. When he got to the door of her room, Suguha opened the door and said, "Ohayo, Kirito-nii!" Kirito screamed at the surprise. "Kirito-kun! Sugu-chan! Breakfast is ready!" yelled Asuna. Sugu and Kirito headed to the kitchen. On the table in front of them were delicious sandwiches that Asuna had just prepared. Asuna took off her apron and sat down at the table. Kirito was dumping the hot sauce on his bread and Sugu was eating her sandwich rapidly. Asuna looked at them eating happily when Kirito noticed. "You aren't eating breakfast, Asuna?" Asuna smiled and said, "I'm just not hungry,". Kirito nodded and starting chowing down his breakfast. Sugu wiped her mouth and said,"Thank you, Asuna-san! I'm heading to school!" Kirito and Asuna waved to Sugu as she walked outside. Then Asuna's face grew serious. "Kirito-kun, I'd like to talk to you about something important." Kirito swallowed the rest of his sandwich and asked, "What is it?" Asuna breathed in and out. "I want to get married. We have been engaged for such a long time, I just think we should make our love official." Kirito got serious aswell. "Asuna, I want to get married too, but what should we tell our parents?" replied Kirito. Asuna sighed and looked outside the window. "Kirito-kun, my mother already said I could use some of her old wedding accessories. And we can go buy you a nice matching tuxedo." Kirito laughed. "Sounds nice. We should tell Sugu when she comes home from school." They both stood up and hugged each other. Asuna got started on the invitations and Kirito looked for a suit online. "Kirito-kun what will we do about the cost?"

                                                                          END OF CHAPTER ONE