CHAPTER 1 Hopped off the Porch

Once upon a time there was a guy who was nonchalant. Who loved being in the streets he recently was released from jail after serving a three year sentence. His name was Jarred and he had it ruff growing up with no dad in the picture and his mom was struggling with the bills. After being released he decided to go grab a job to help out his mother with the bills even though it would be dangerous for him because of the lifestyle that he lived. He had a few friends that he hung out with on the regular Leon and Tayquan.

They all grew up in the ruff parts of Jacksonville Florida. Leon Father and his two older brothers both died in gang activity. Tayquan currently lives with his older brother after his mom passed away and dad serving life in prison. All three of them are trying to make money to get the family that they have left out of the hood. Leon told Jarred and Tayquan that if they wanted the money that they dream about they'll have to take it.

One Day all three decided to click up with a gang called S2K who are currently beefing with RK. They spoke to the Top Dawg of S2K who was really close to Leon's older brother Travis AKA S2KT. The top dawg of S2K is S2K Scotty and the top dawg of RK is RK Boo. Scotty wants Leon, Jarred, and Tayquan to rob RK Boo later on tonight. All three slid tonight and robbed RK Boo for 60k. Scotty took 30k and the other 30k they split.

What they didn't know about that robbery was after they did it Tayquan dropped his ID which gave RK Boo and his crew the drop on where he lived. On a Friday night at 11pm Leon throws a celebration party for his two friends and the whole S2K crew at his house. Around that same time RK Boo and his crew put a 1 Million Dollar bounty on Tayquan's head. At 1 in the morning RK Boo and his crew slid to Tayquan house and started letting off a total of 100 rounds. After the party that Leon had, Tayquan returned to his house to see his brother laying lifeless with 10 bullets to his chest and 5 to his head.

After that happened three days later Tayquan and Leon went to grab a stolen car and slid that day Jarred couldn't go because he was on probation. Leon drove to the exact spot they robbed RK Boo and the RK crew. Leon and Tayquan both hopped out releasing a lot of shells hitting three RK members; one survived and two have died. In the process of them leaving Leon drops his clip at the scene and Tayquan had no gloves or mask he was upset at the time.

After the cops looked at the surveillance footage they immediately arrested Tayquan and started investigating the crime scene. They tried to get Tayquan to tell because they found that the clip that was dropped at the crime scene wasn't his nor the dudes that was shot at. But Tayquan didn't tell and he was on the phone call with Leon and Jarred and told them to run the money up and hold it down. That wouldn't stop RK Boo from trying to find them a month later when Jarred was officially off probation. Jarred and Leon decided to do another stain and rob the bank.

After Scamming the bank through the ATM machine they was able to steal three million dollars they both split it. Leon decided to throw another party for S2K and the crew in the process of them having fun RK Boo and his crew slid and let off 50 rounds killing Jarred friend Leon and S2K top Dawg Scotty. This loss made Jarred go on the rampage; he first took his mom out the country to the Bahamas with the 1.5M he stole from the ATM machine then grabbed his gun and slid to RK Boo house. This was personal because Tayquan is facing 50 years in prison and Leon died from a bullet two of his closest friends were gone. The next day after Leon's death he chats with his ex promising her 59k if she helps set up RK Boo because she was the only person that had the drop on him because he was her ex too.

She begins to text his phone telling him to come to her house and she is going to put a smile on his face. RK Boo was with it and slid to her house in his Ferrari. Jarred was already parked in the neighborhood that she lives in waiting for Boo to come. Soon the blue Ferrari pulls up next to Boo and starts releasing gun fire hitting Boo in the temple and torso, killing him instantly. The girl runs back in the house and Jarred skirts off.

Then Jarred calls one of the S2K members and told them to take all the money that RK Boo had on him and drive to dump the body. One of the members told Jarred that he found five million dollars on him and Jarred said to him we get two million a piece and give the rest to the crew. After that happened Jarred flew to the Bahamas to meet up with his mom. They bought a decent house near the beach and Jarred was still keeping in contact with his friend that's serving time in prison. Jarred's mission in the Bahamas was to bring all the S2K members and sling drugs and take over the Bahamas little does he know that the Bahamas was being controlled by a king named cruse.

King Cruse was aware and overprotective of his land and he loved money. He was a controller that was 6'5 and had a daughter and a beautiful wife. His wife's name was Queen Tokyo and his daughter's name was Princess Joanne. She was the most beautiful woman on the land. They lived in a giant mansion and castle combined into one.

S2K Shotti was the guy who helped Jarred get rid of RK Boo's body. Rumors got around that Jarred and Shotti had something to do with RK Boo being killed. A month later RK Boo's brother RK Stunner was released serving a ten year sentence after being accused of five homicides. He was released for lack of evidence that would have RK Stunner on a rampage knowing that his brother wasn't here any more. After chilling for two weeks he didn't hesitate to hop in the streets and do some dirty work.

On a Friday morning S2K Shotti brother was jogging and smoking with a S2K member named Reaper. After they stop to take a break a black SUV pulls up letting out fire killing Reaper and wounded S2K Shotti brother. S2K Reaper was a Top member of the crew and was a close friend to S2K Scotty who recently passed away. He was known for going on drills when they used his fingerprints in the autopsy that showed that he was involved in 15 different homicide crimes.

After losing their top shooter this wouldn't stop S2K Jarred becoming the Top Dawg. Jarred ordered half of the S2K members to come to the Bahamas and the other half to stay in Florida to avenge Reaper's death. S2K Shotti stayed in Florida and was trying to find answers to Reaper's death. Jarred and the S2K crew were making double to what they were making in Florida. Not too long the feds came and busted three S2K members for Rico charges and trying to find the top Dawg of the gang.

S2K Jeff took his case to trial and was found guilty for a murder charge plus a Rico the judge gave him 30 years. S2K Ross took a plea deal giving him 15 years in prison. S2K Boom told and said that Shotti was involved in RK Boo murder and S2K Jarred was the top dawg who called the shots. The feds started to investigate and began a Rico on S2K Shotti and S2K Jarred. S2K Boom was forced to wear a wire to help the cops investigate and help them take down Shotti and Jarred.

After the feds were outside investigating RK Stunner stayed in the house plotting on his next victim. As S2K was moving drugs in and out of the Bahamas secretly. S2K Boom decided to come to the Bahamas and started investigating the S2K crew and Jarred. RK Mook was plotting on somebody so was the Top Dawg RK Stunner. He sends a hit out for any RK member being killed for five hundred thousand dollars.