pretty butterfly 🦋

The bell ring and profesor goes out as his lacture end all students stood up packing their stuffs.

Hobi too stood up who was sleeping and Jimin too packing her stuffs.

" let's go Taetae " said Jimin and turn toward Tae who is looking at him with nervousness.

" let's go meet you in canteen " said Hobi smiling seeing their entangled fingers and Jimin too smiled and nod her head.

Tae's nervousness increased more when he saw Jimin going away now only him and Jungkook are present in the whole empty class.

" hyung...nim " mumble Tae nervously stuttering a bit he is nibbling his lower lip by his teeth a habit of him when he feel nervous.

" don't bite " said Jungkook and Tae look at him and as soon his eyes meet with those raven eyes he casted his eyes immediately while Jungkook felt something inside his heart when he saw how Tae nibbling his lower lip.

" what's your name butterfly " ask Jungkook removing a few strands which falling over Tae's forehead with his finger.

" Kim Taehyung " replied Tae looking down nervously.

" pretty name of a pretty butterfly " said Jungkook softly making Tae blush.

" my name is Jeon Jungkook " said Jungkook and Tae nod his head.

" words butterfly when I said something you need to reply in words " said Jungkook lifting Tae's chin by his finger and Tae look at him saying a shy " yes ".

" let's go " said Jungkook standing up taking Tae's books Tae too stood up and Jungkook hold his hand entangling their fingers together.

Students are staring at them seeing the handsome hunk holding the hand of newbie beauty.

Tae is shyly looking at their interwinig hands Jungkook stop infront of Tae's locker turning toward him forwarding the books, Tae took the books without looking up at him.

Tae open the locker and tones of roses fall out from his locker and Jungkook's blood boil seeing those roses.

" who the hell put them " growl Jungkook in rage.

Tae bend down taking the roses " it's okay koo hyung " he said softly and forward one rose to Jungkook.

Students are looking at them with wide eyes mostly Tae in horror because whole college knows Jungkook don't like rose and it's smell.

Jungkook's all anger fly out when Tae's words ring in his ear he stare at Tae than the rose which Tae is holding.

All students eyes got more wide and jaws fall on the floor when Jungkook accept the rose.

Jungkook took the rose and look at Tae who smiled ohh soo beautiful leaving Jungkook breathless.

Jungkook is staring at Tae who put the roses back into the locker also his books locking it.

" let's go " said Jungkook again holding Tae's hand who nod his head.

Both enter in the canteen gaining all students attention Meira is sitting with her friends look toward them and she roll her eyes seeing Taekook's interwinig hands.

" attantion seeker " she mumble under her gaze.

Jennie is staring at their interwinig hands and she felt burned her whole system not because Jungkook is holding Tae's hand it's because seeing Tae who is blushing madly suddenly she want herself on Jungkook's palace.

" Taetae here " shout Jimin and Taekook go toward them.

" they are giving so domestic couple vibes " said Iu staring at them and Jennie glare at her than Jungkook.