𝟢𝟤𝟥. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗎𝗍

/✶.       𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃
𝟢𝟤𝟥.       𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗎𝗍

/✶.       𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝟢𝟤𝟥.       𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝗎𝗍

AS THE EVENING went on, all the islanders were having an okay time for the first time. nobody was fighting anymore— as aaron and kaylor had made up.

athena and kordell walked over to the blue and white stripped couches, as the boy was really trying to earn her forgiveness.

"i don't want to string nobody along, and for me, if we're gonna make this work, we got to be able to compromise, athena," kordell told her.

"compromise how?" she asked. "you can't just do me like that, and think i'm automatically over it and forgiven you," athena added.

"i get it. listen, listen, just let me continue before you start going crazy on me," kordell started, "and i'm not calling you crazy!"

athena playfully rolled her eyes, "i get it, i get it. and stop looking at my titties before i beat you!" she told him. "i ain't even— now you made me look there, and i didn't even look at them," kordell told her.

"i just don't like hurting people's feeling, and i hurt yours, i know," he started. "yeah. pretty badly too," she told him. "like, i don't think her feelings would be as hurt as mine was," she added.

"one thing shouldn't break nobody off. obviously, if we want to see things through especially on the outside world, we have to be able to work things out as well. i did what i did to get the experience and see if there is something there, and i brought her to see if there is still something there," kordell explained.

"we could've did a little kissing and shit. i did not have to kiss her like that," he then said. "were yall making out?" athena asked.

"are you asking me?" kordell asked, and athena nodded her head. "i'm not gonna sit here and lie to you, athena. i was kissing that girl. that happened. i was exploring," he then said.

athena sighed, "kordell you can't just tell me stuff like this and expecting me to be so forgiving when you really broke my trust."

kordell nodded, "and i get that. and i really want to work on us, athena. i want us to be together, i want it to work out."

"kordell, please. you say this, but you still brought her back to the villa to explore the connection. you literally just told me, so please, stop saying this."

the boy shook his head, but athena continued to speak. "you need to work out your connection with daia, and maybe, just maybe, we could make it work,"

"i don't want to be second choice, i don't want to be in competition with anyone," athena told him. kordell went to speak up, but then kendall shouted he got a text.