Chapter 1

THESE CHARACTERS BELONG TO KASIE WEST FOR HER ORIGINAL BOOK "PLACES WE'VE NEVER BEEN" ! ORIGINAL GOES TO KASIE WEST!
——————————————————————

"Norah!" Skylar called. They both were heading to their favourite class. Computer Video Game Animation. "Wait for me!"

Skylar caught up to me and I laughed.
We entered the classroom and sat in our seats. 1 was in the 2nd row in the 4th seat. And Skylar was in the 2nd row 5th seat. We weren't allowed to talk in class but we've been handing secret notes to each other.

Meet me in our secret place after school
-S
The first note read. I replied

I'll see you there.

In the class all we did was create sketches of new characters we come up with. Next class we will then code them into a computer and on the third day, present them to the class.
* * *
"What character did you come up with?" I asked Skylar.

"Um I just created like a character mixed from Link and Mario." He said.

"Interesting. I created a character based off Willow. Like an Avatar for any game."

"Cool! Where do you want to go for our break?"

"The front" I replied.

He laughed. "Sure."

He put his arm around me and we walked to the front. It had beautiful comfy chairs, and it was warm out. So we decided to find out what other Electives we want to do for the term.

The list was simple.

1. Collab
2. Sport(s) (Rugby, Soccer, Football, Volleyball, or Track)
3. Cooking
4. Arts (Drama, Music, or Art)
5. Digital Tech (Coding, Animation)
6. Shop (Woodworking, Makerspace, Sewing)
7. Leadership

Well one thing for sure me and Skylar is that we are already in Digital Tech. But now we need to pick 2 more. I'll probably to Drama, and he does Rugby. And I have no clue for the last one. I'll talk about it more later with him.

I started eating my salad and French fries and got ready to go to my next class.

             RRRRIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!"We are going to be late for our class! Norah what English do you have?" Skylar asked me

"We are going to be late for our class! Norah what English do you have?" Skylar asked me.

"Um. I think I have ELA 2." I replied.

"Oh darn. I have ELA 1. What about Math?"

"Math 1."

"I have Math 2."

"Well I guess I'll see you later then!"

"What about the Elective 2?"

"I'm not sure yet. But we have an assembly about the electives. Then we pick next week."

"Ok! See you at Break."

"Bye!"

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran to my next class.

"Hello Ms. Simons. Please take a seat in one of the open desks." My teacher told me.

The only open desks were the corner by the smelly guys, another one in the front near the geeks, or next to Heidi.

Heidi seamed nice. She had dirty blonde hair with golden skin. She was wearing a cute flower top with ripped shorts.

I took the seat next to her.

"Hello" I whispered.

"Yo! Do you know what we need to do for this class?" She asked.

"No clue." I replied.

"Ok! Class is starting please get a lined piece of paper!" Miss Parks said.

Once everyone got a paper out she announced that we had to write a paragraph about something in the summer. Of course I picked our road trip out of California. That was when me and Skylar became a couple, I went to interview with my dream college, and went to a bunch of amazing places.

Once I was finished writing, I opened my book and started reading.

The class was FINALLY over and we went out for break.

When I finished getting my other stuff from my bag, went to the class and went to the front, I saw Skylar talking with Heidi.

On the same chair that was Skylar's and mine.

Hey guys! This is just going to be a small chapter cause I have work to do... so I need to spend more time on some other things but will try to be posting every week! This is the fanfic of the first book. "Places we've never been." By Kasie West. You should go read the book! It's amazing! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Almost 800 words!

With Love, 💖
-KotlcLover4😏