𝐒𝐈𝐗 , ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

NOW PLAYING → you are in love
                                 (Taylor's version)
                                    Taylor swift

"Pauses , then says ,,you are my best friend,, And you knew what it was
He is in love"

🏼✄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Aurelia!)

He agreed to letting me stay at his place for the rest of the night as the rain started to get heavier.

His dog was clinged to my leg, refusing to let go.

He knelt down to pull away his dog from my leg.

"No , it's completely fine" i smiled as he smiled back , his dimples showing.

I knelt down to take the dog in my arms.

He leaded me towards his mansion , a few minutes away from the place where we met.

We were now standing in front of the main gate , the guards looking at kenan like he just traumadumped in front of them.
I looked at his place, he has a lovely taste.

Except for anastasia , of course.

The mention of anastasia in my mind sent a shiver down my spine.
My eyes widened as I realised that she might be here.

The dog barked at me , signalling me to zone in.

"What happened?" Kenan asked me, concerned.

"Is anastasia here?" I asked , swallowing hard as the guards started laughing.

Kenan was trying to hide his laugh, almost failing at it.

"Never, ever say that , or she'll gonna spawn out of nowhere , I swear-" one of the guards said in between his laughs.

Kenan rolled his eyes , walking inside.

I laughed along with the guards before stepping inside the main gate , into the garden , letting the dog go from my arms.

But the dog refused to go , I picked him up once again , following kenan towards the main door.

He opened the door , motioning me to come in.