Chapter-5

3rd Person POV

1 DAY TO GO FOR THE EVENT...

Tae woke up in the morning after a good night's sleep, he woke up feeling calm fresh and contended. He then went to take a steaming hot shower, after about 20 minutes he stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. He wore a pair of loose sweatpants and and an oversized sweatshirt, with wet hair and water dripping down his neck he went down to the kitchen to prepare something. But as he began moving closer to the kitchen he could smell something sweet , with that he ran to the kitchen only to see Bogum preparing waffles with strawberry syrup along with some fresh strawberries and some orange juice.
That is when he realised that he was no longer living alone there but with his childhood bestfriend and his brother.

With a smile on his face he greeted Bogum.
"Hey Tae, sit down I'll serve you breakfast.
I prepared waffles with some strawberry and strawberry syrup. Hope you like them ?"
He asked if Tae liked strawberries when he clearly knew Tae's love for strawberry.

" Yes hyung I love strawberries. Thank you for making this !! "

" Now eat-up before it cools down"

" Ok hyung ,did you eat ? "

" No no I'm was waiting for you. I'll have my breakfast once you're done. "

" Why hyung, you can eat with me !"

"  I know I would love to eat with you but first let me bring your painkillers and also I have to wake up Hyungsik then I'll have breakfast with him"

" Oh sorry I should've waited so that we could eat breakfast together."

" It's ok don't worry, after the dosage of tablets you had yesterday without eating properly i expected you to be hungry early that's why I prepared breakfast early. Once you've finished eating take rest ok , I've asked Seojoon and Wooshik to look after the cafe today ! "

With that Tae looked at Bogum while his mouth was shaped like 'o' and nodded his head.

"Ok Tae ,I'll go wake him up okay. Call me in case you need anything or if you feel any pain or anything ,I'm always there for you!"

"Ok hyung"

After finishing his breakfast take went to the living room to watch something , after sometime Hyungsik and Bogum came down and had their breakfast after they were done they told Tae to take rest and call them in case of any emergency and left to the hospital after watching TV for while Tae fell asleep on the couch.

While he was in his dreamland he heard his phone ringing and with sleepy eyes he answered the call as he hadn't saved the contact he was receiving the call from.

On the phone

(Tae- italics , other person-bold )

Hello

Yes who's speaking ?

Am I speaking to Kim Taehyung ?

Yes tell me

Taehyung it's me ,remember you saved me yesterday ? Then you called my son for me ?

Oh yes mam I remember. How are you doing now ?

Oh Tae don't call me mam you can call me mom  I have son who is a little older than you so am I'm not that old ok and don't be so formal with me.

Ohh ok mom. I chuckle

The reason why I called you is because I wanted to meet you.

Oh ok fine mom is there any reason why you want to meet me ?