Boring Tools

Boring tools are cutting tools used to enlarge or finish already formed holes in different materials. They typically have a cylindrical shape and can come in various types, such as solid drill bits, indexable drill bits, or multi-point cutting tools.

Boring Tools For Sale

Boring Tool Holders

High precision modular tool-holders used to perform with extreme flexibility and rigidity operations of boring, milling, drilling and tapping. As one of the top boring tool manufacturers in China, BRIGHT-TOOLS provides quality small boring tools for our customers.

Function of boring tool material

The main function of small boring tool is to create precise and accurate cylindrical holes in already formed materials. Boring tools are used to enlarge holes, finish surfaces, or adjust the diameter of an existing hole. They can be used for different purposes, such as:

1. Removing material: submersible boring machine cut through the material by removing a portion of the surface or expanding an existing hole.

2. Creating precise dimensions: under road boring machine can create holes with high tolerances and accuracy, ensuring a precise and consistent diameter.

3. Achieving a smooth surface finish: hydraulic line boring machine can provide a polished and smooth finish on the interior walls of the hole.

4. Reducing cycle time: Boring tools can perform multiple operations such as drilling, boring, and chamfering in a single process, thus reducing the cycle time.

How to Choose Boring Tools

Choosing the right boring tool for a specific application is crucial to achieve the intended results. The important factors to consider in choosing a boring tool are:

1. Material: The material being bored determines the type of tool needed. For example, carbide tools are suitable for machining hard metals, and HSS tools are appropriate for softer materials.

2. Diameter: Select a tool with the right diameter to match the required hole size.

3. Hole Depth: Longer tools are required for deeper holes, while shorter tools are used for shallow holes.

4. Tool Geometry: Different tool geometries and coatings are available, depending on the intended application. Choose a tool with the appropriate geometry and coating, based on the material to be machined.

5. Tolerances: Precision and tolerance requirements impact the choice of tools. Choosing the right tool post or holder ensures consistent dimensional accuracy and surface finish.

For more information about bright tools and boring tool diagram, please feel free to contact us!