|| Looks Is More Than Meets The Eyes ||

The morning started out peaceful. The sun beaming down the busy streets of Japan during a steaming summer day. Lavi sat outside a small coffee shop where he had planned on meeting up with his two old pals. He took a savory sip from his drink, allowing a pleased hum to pass his lips. Today was a great day. The sky cloudless but harbors a bright blue hue, giving him the motivation to finish his project that was due by next week... until a calamity broke out.

Stomping into the scenario was a very agitated samurai - along side him was a glutonous sprout; the two bickering away like any old married couple. Many shot puzzled glances towards their direction, either annoyed by the disturbance of peace or frightened by the murderous aura radiating from the two young lads. Lavi propped his chin against the palms of his hands, releasing an amused hum as he watched the scene unfold before his very one eye. Ah... It never gets old... He mused, grinning cheekily to himself.

Kanda shot Allen a distinct glare, lightening sparking in between them as their eyes raged with sheer fury and distaste towards each other. The elder seems rather annoyed, the origin of his aggrivation was never implied but its possibilites being just the existence of Allen Walker himself. Though, the most possible cause of their conflict might involve an Allen in the latter. The same situation goes for the bean-sprout, probably had a nerves struck at by something Kanda had previously said. Whatever it was didn't matter to Lavi. However, he had a hunch that things were going to be interesting...

" It's Allen, Bakanda! How hard can it be to say something so simple such as my name? It's only two syllable!" Allen proclaimed, his hands balling up into a fist as he looked ready to punch the samurai but held his composure. If Kanda intends to agitate the latter even further at its worse, then Allen think he is going to lose it at one point or another.

" Shut up, Baka Moyashi! What is a scrawny little weakling like you capable of anyway?" Kanda retorted with a huff, folding his arms neatly against his chest. Despite how many times he had seen Allen in action, he still considers the sprout a weakling considering how small and thin he looked no matter how much he consumes a day. (Fucking glutton....)

The silver haired male twitched. Those words that held mockery had made a few nerves snap as his lips twitched with great aggrivation. His eyes ignited in fury, the killer intent increasing and his fist turned white from the tight grip. " Scrawny weakling, huh...?" Bakanda was really heading there... Past the barrier where he was forbidden to break through.

Lavi winced as a wave of sympathy washed over, though at the same time was very enlightened by the scenario. A normal person would have tried to stop these two. Meanwhile, with a vast range of common sense and personal experiences, one would simply sit back and watch. What's life without some spice? This was basically the only entertainment you get back at the order, but it gets old eventually. After the company disband and left for their separate ways, seeing these two acting like their usual selves gave Lavi a strong sensation of nostalgia.

Kanda gave a triumphant smirk. " You heard me. What are you gonna do?" Lavi took out his phone, getting it all video taped.

Allen scowled, making his way over to the elder and lifted him effortlessly off the ground. Kanda blinked, taken by surprise, took a moment to let it all register. His face bloomed in a bright shade of red, either from anger or embarrassment, no one knows. For all we care, his reaction was priceless. Allen had him raised above his head, a deviously grin decorating his lips while a victorious gleam twinkled in his bright silver orbs. Lavi had long fell off his chair, rolling on the ground laughing his arse off.

" L-Let me down, you fucking moron!" Kanda demanded, squirming in Allen's clutches only to suddenly feel himself falling into the younger's susprisingly strong arms and was soon let down like a princess Kanda was. Allen was grinning like a mad man.

" Am I weak now?" He asked, oh so innocently. Kanda all but flicked him off and left, agrivated and publicly embarrassed.

Allen shifted his gaze over to Lavi, starting towards the red head and helped him up. " Did you get the footage?"

" Yup." Lavi sighed, wiping his eyes as he rid of his tears. He could see the demon within Allen awaken with a wide grinned, his hands rubbing together as he began scheming his next torture.

Guess you can say appearances is more than meets the eyes...