Idea #1: Only Human - Superwoman x Male Reader

(I'll probably get a better cover, but this is the cover for now at least)

A Recent idea that came to mind, figured I'd get around to another character, already did with my Mary Marvel x Male Reader One Shot not too long ago, it's on the account - TheHallofHOE-mies - FYI.

So, it's Lois Lane, as the fabled Superwoman! Taking place at least a year after Superman's passing, Lois and Clark weren't romantically involved but were really good friends and co-workers, Lois had gotten Kryptonian Powers before Clark's passing, he was dying (Taking some inspiration from All-Star Superman), of course you've got your other Kryptonians like Kara Zor-El aka Supergirl and Conner Kent/Kon-El aka Superboy.

Kara has also taught Lois how to use her new powers after Clark briefly taught her, Kara taught her a few neat tricks and vice versa with her new Kryptonian powers, all the ups and downs of having them, pretty much everything she needed to know.

However, the world knows who Lois Lane is, and the fact she's Superwoman and also the Editor In-Chief for the Daily Planet, she tries to balance in-between both of being Superwoman: carrying on the burden of being Earth's Protector like Superman was and is the renowned Woman of Tomorrow (though Kara is also known as the same thing, both share the same title as Women of Tomorrow), and Lois Lane: Editor In-Chief at the same time.

As much as this was a huge life changer for Lois in good and bad ways, her life would take a little turn when she meets the new talent that is to have a meeting with her at the Daily Planet, hoping to get the job after many failed interviews. A man who is at least a few years below her, (Lois is 29 btw), who was also someone that Clark knew but never really spoke of, someone who also grew up in Smallville much like Clark did.

His name is Y/N Kent, a Human (Or is he? Could he hail from a planet far from Earth? Whereas a corrupt system had been in place for many years, a technological planet run by a corrupt hagiarchy, who is also destined to change the fate of this planet and its people forever, split away from his own brother in that same sentence - I'll let you guess on what I've taken inspiration with this from, if I made any sense there, lol) who is a 26 year old man, lives in Smallville and was raised by the Kents, he pursued many bachelor degrees and once worked as a Librarian, and he's also done his research on her and is inspired by her, which in-turn, intrigues Lois...

Little do the both know... This would be the start of a love story, adventure and discovery for the both of them.

Description of the Story: Growing up in Smallville, being brought up by the lovely Kents of the Kent Farmhouse, Y/N had an amazing, but strange life growing up, but strange can be a normal thing in life, it happens to a lot of people. He may have been out-rightly quiet and kept to himself mostly but he was known as the smartest person in his youth, along with the fact he didn't have much friends growing up. Before going into Collage at only 16 years old.

He studied hard, and got multiple bachelor degrees to pursue his goals in his life, eventually getting a job as a Librarian as a starter due to the bachelor's he had, worked there for a few years before leaving to pursue towards his next goal... Working as a journalist since it had interested him. Though he hadn't been accepted in the multiple job interviews, he was about to give up to decide on working as a Librarian or a Historian, he had one more job interview that was accepted to see him, a job interview at the Daily Planet located in Metropolis, a city not too far from Smallville...

On the other hand... His life would soon change when he meets the Editor In-Chief who works there, one of the Daily Planet's best reporters and investigators in the world, the people know her as Lois Lane... But not just that, she is also the sole protector of Metropolis after the previous one had passed.

Everyone also knew her... As Superwoman!

(Here's another image of her suit too, cause why not?)

Thoughts anyone? Excited or concerned??