MHA...But there's a ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE. [NOT connected to Training of the Dead]

"Attention...There has been a zombie outbreak in Japan. It was only recent, and witnesses claim that a Villain with a zombie-based Quirk went and infected random civilians, the entire event escalating into an entire zombie disease. Please, stay inside. Do not go to school, do not go to work, and do not leave. It's far too dangerous." Said a news reporter, adjusting his glasses. Midoriya, watching this live news report, had his eyes wide open in shock, fear, and horror. "O-Oh...god.." He barely muttered, cupping his hands over his mouth fearfully, which were trembling. His body was uncontrollably shaking. "Wh...What's going on?" Midoriya was so frozen in fear that he didn't pay attention to the rest of the news. It was only now that he remembered his mother went out to the store earlier, promising to come back soon. It'd been a few hours now, and Midoriya was intensely worried. There came unrhythmic and unsettlingly out of order knocks at the door, coming over and over like someone was trying to bash their way in.
   He fearfully got up, and yelled loud enough for someone outside to hear: "Wh...Who's there?!" No answer, just the same banging. His heart dropped, hearing inhuman groans and growls of a woman. "I-I...hope it's...n-not who I think it i-is..." He stammers quietly, shuddering and trembling. His phone rings randomly, startling him further. He takes his phone from his pocket and answers. "Y-Yeah?"
   "Midoriya! I'm calling to ask if you're alright." Said a male's voice on the other end. It was Iida. "Oh, Iida...I-I'm fine, have you, um, checked up on the...o-others?"
   Iida didn't respond but sounded like he was sighing. "Well, I do have bad news..." His usually loud and stern voice went down a notch, like he was afraid and disheartened. "Wha..." Midoriya mutters, pausing then continuing. "What's wrong..?"
   "Well, I'm afraid that...A few of our fellow classmates might be zombified. I tried calling Kaminari, and he hasn't been picking up at all. Ashido's alright, but she's stuck to texting and won't tell me why. I won't theorize further. The good news is that everyone else is alright." Iida reports, with a secret that he holds in sadness. "Th-That's good.." Midoriya sighs in relief, unbeknown to what Iida's hiding. "It's not safe alone in our houses, since we're more vulnerable alone. Some Heroes are even zombified..." Iida says.
   Midoriya gasps. "What?! H-Heroes...ZOMBIFIED?!" He's freaking out. "P-Please, calm down, Midoriya." This was the first time Iida stuttered during the conversation, Midoriya shutting up.
   "We don't have any information on All Might's status," Iida informs, making Midoriya even more scared.

   Trying to group up at Midoriya's house (Midoriya was admittedly too scared to leave) was a sort of bad plan. It was hard to get there, but at least it worked. "Why'd we have to gather at this dumbass Deku's place?" Bakugo snarls, annoyed with his arms crossed and sharp red eyes locked on Midoriya's nervous face. "That's kinda rude, Bakugo...You know he was too concerned to leave!" Uraraka states. "Even I was a bit nervous leaving my place, but I'm sure we'll all be safe together."
   Asui nods. "Yeah, ribbit. I wonder what'll happen to us-?"
   "A few others are missing...Kaminari hasn't been picking up any of my calls!" Mineta whined, jumping up and down like an impatient 6 year old. "He hasn't been answering me either." Iida says, concerned.

[PT2 COMING CUZ I WAS LAZY BUT STILL THIS IS PRETTY LONG]