Chapter One

(Enjoy!)

ONCE UPON A TIME, ON A LOVELY EVENING, Oh, yeah, We are the Artistic-Narrator-muses! Goddesses-Women of the arts! And the proclaimers of heroes! Heroes like Cap.Jargonot North! (Honey you mean Hunk-ules!) (Woohoo, I'd like to make some sweet music in their ears-!...) Our story actually begins long before Her in it, too! Many eons ago-! Back when the world was new! The planet earth in CyberVille-Town was down on its luck! And everywhere gigantic brutes called Titans-men ran amok! (It was a nasty place!) There was a mess in destruction, where ever you stepped! Where chaos reigned and earthquakes, and, volcanoes never slept in it, too! (Woo! Sing it girlfriend!) But, then along came Dr.North!!... She hurled his thunderbolt-weapons! She zapped em down-! She Locked those suckers in a vault! They're trapped now-! And on her own stopped chaos in its track! And that's the gospel truth!... (The gals was too type 'A' to just relax!!...) And that's the world's first Vase-Artistic-dish! (Yeah, baby!...) Dr.North tamed the globe! While still in her youth-! Though, honey, it may seem impossible!... But, That's the gospel truth!!... Though, On Mt.CyberVerse mountain-caves life was neat! And smooth as sweet vermouth! Though honey it may seem impossible! That's the gospel truth!!... (Uh-huh! Hey, yeah! hey, hey, hey!...) (Hey-yeah!!...)

If there's one Evil Scientist you don't want to get steamed up-! It's Dr.C.J.South, cause she had an evil plan! She ran the Underworld lairs! But thought the dead were dull and uncouth! She was as mean as She was ruthless! And that's the gospel truth! She had a plan to shake things up! And that's the gospel truth!... As Dr.North led all the robots and androids on a frantic search! But by the time they found the baby-robotic-kid-! (For it was already too late!...) Young Cap.Jargonot North was half-mortal now! But since she did not drink the last drops of poisons! She still retained her Robot-like strengths! So thank her lucky stars! (Tell it, girlfriend!!...) But Mr.North and Dr.North wept in sorrows-! Because their special kid could never come home! They'd have to watch their precious baby-kid-! To Grow up from afar! Though, Dr.South's horrid evil plan had worked! It Was hatched before Cap.Jargonot North Had to cut down her first tooths! The kid grew stronger, everyday! And that's the gospel truth!... (...The gospel truths!!...)

(TO BE CONTINUED!...)

GAME OVER. THE END.