Prologue

The moon hung low in the night sky, casting a silvery glow over the quiet town of Ravenwood. A chill swept through the streets, whispering secrets carried on the wind. Mia Hart, a girl molded by the safety of her small-town upbringing, stood at the threshold of change, her heart racing with anticipation.

Tonight marked the beginning of a new chapter—one she had longed for as she left behind the familiar comforts of home for the sprawling campus of Crestwood University. Here, the air buzzed with ambition and dreams, where shadows of the past lingered just beneath the surface. Little did she know, destiny had woven a path that would lead her into a world of intrigue, danger, and unexpected love.

As she took her first steps into this vibrant yet treacherous new life, Mia felt the weight of her choices pressing down on her. Each heartbeat echoed the promise of adventure, but also a warning—a reminder that some secrets were best left buried. With every glance, every encounter, the threads of her ordinary life began to unravel, revealing a tapestry of connections that would change everything she thought she knew.

And at the center of it all stood Luca Rossi—a captivating enigma wrapped in charm and arrogance, a boy whose very presence ignited a fire within her. Yet, beneath his alluring facade lay a darkness that threatened to consume them both.

In the shadows of love and loyalty, Mia would soon discover that the line between danger and desire was razor-thin. The choices she made would not only shape her own destiny but also echo through the lives of those she had yet to meet. As the night deepened, she took a deep breath, ready to embrace whatever fate had in store—unaware that the past was closer than she ever imagined.