Chapter-9

3rd Person POV

While Tae was sleeping peacefully like a baby he heard screams which were really loud. He woke up groaning mentally scolding the person who is still screaming. He then realised that the screams he was hearing were coming from his own home. That's when he recognised the voice of the screams, it was Hyungsik. But why was he screaming like that. He ran towards the direction from where he was hearing Hyungsik's voice he then arrived in the living room to see Hyungsik running around in the living room screaming his lungs off.

He rushed to him and calmed him and asked
"Hey why are you screaming like that it's early morning ? If you continued screaming for a little longer I'm sure the neighbours would have lodged a complaint against us for being too noisy."

"Tae you know what I saw. I can't believe my own eyes. Yesterday you posted pictures of you with the members right? All the members liked your post and not only that, Jungkook posted a picture of the two of you together making a heart and some other concert pictures of the members and captioned the post 'Todays day was the best day of my life and look at the cuties' and tae you were there in the picture and he didn't post a picture of anyone else for us to even assume that the cutie isn't you."

" When did all this happen? Wait let me check.....

What the hell you're right all the members liked my post.

And wait Jungkook posted a picture of us together on his account I can't believe it.

But hyungie other members are also there in the other pictures and he mentioned cuties so maybe he said cuties to the members and not me so let's not assume things and be delusional okay. Still I'm so happy. Yay !!!
What a great way to get my day started, Woohoo!!"

After their discussion they went back to their rooms to get ready and leave for their works.

Jungkook's POV

From the time I met Taehyung, I feel different.
He looks so cute and small like a baby in front of me, when I held him in my arms twice yesterday I felt that he was really light I could carry him effortlessly.
When we had to talk yesterday it was difficult to initiate the conversation but once it began we just went with the flow it felt like I had known him since forever.

Oh wait he gave me a gift let me see what that is.
He opened the book only to see  lines
'owned by Tae, no-one can ever dare to touch it '

Just by reading that single line there was a cute smile on his face thinking how much more cuter can tae get.

He read a few pages and learnt about his childhood, his hometown, his parents, his hobby, his passion, his likes and dislikes. After reading this for some time he opened Instagram to check for some videos or any reaction videos about today's programme that is when he remembered about Tae's account . Immediately he opened the search bar and typed his id and opened the account. He saw that the account was a public account and immediately scrolled down to look for his posts that is when he saw the pictures had posted with the members.

He shared that post to his hyungs and asked them to like the post.
After that he swapped his account from an official one to a personal one and sent a message to Tae. Firstly he said 'Hi' and after that he sent him a message telling him that it was Jungkook of BTS texting him from a private account and asked him to follow him there after following Tae from his personal private account.

Taehyung's POV

He opened his messages thinking it was Wooshik or Hyungsik that shared him some reel but to his surprise it was a different account.
So he decided to open it.
After opening it he was laughing thinking how could someone be that stupid.
Because why would Jungkook text him and then thought someone was just playing with him so he decided to play along.

'oh ok I'm a huge fan. By the way how do I know if it is really Jungkook, so why don't you send me picture of yourself so that I can confirm it.'
This was the message he sent.

After a while he got a picture in response it was really a picture of Jungkook. So Tae thought maybe this guy is just sending me some picture of Jungkook that he has.
So he sent another message which said
'you could have sent me this picture from Google as well I dont know if you're being honest so take a picture like I say and then send it to me then I'll believe you ok.
So stand in front of a mirror and hold your phone in your right hand and put your left hand on the mirror as if taking support and wink with your right eye.'

After sending this message there was no reply, so he thought that it was definitely someone trying to prank him.
But within 5 minutes he was surprised to a picture from the person who had claimed himself as Jungkook.
That photo was following all the instructions that Tae had given and it was Jungkook indeed.
He shouted " What the f*ck!"
And immediately everyone in the cafe looked at him , people were confused as why this guy was behaving strangely today.

He immediately apologized and sat down quietly still in shock that Jungkook had actually texted him.

He sent back a message which read
'Oh shit I'm so sorry , very sorry I thought it was someone I knew and they were just pranking me. I didn't expect it to be you, like which fan would even imagine themselves getting a text from the idols they stan.I'm absolutely sorry.'
With a ton of sad emojis along with it.

Jungkook's POV

He thought that Taehyung would believe him when he said he was Jungkook but to his surprise Taehyung didn't accept it.
Instead he asked him for a picture to confirm it so he clicked a picture and sent it but Taehyung still didn't believe him and asked him to click another picture which had so many conditions.

So he took a few pictures following the instructions carefully and spend about 5 minutes choosing a picture where he looked really hot and that's when he realised that he was delaying himself from sending Taehyung those pictures.
So finally he chose one picture and sent it to him expecting him to accept it atleast.
But the response he got in return made him chuckle at the cuteness of the boy and he adored his attitude.

To Be Continued...