Shitty Life

I walk the halls of this school, wish i would just died or just simply just disappear from here. Go somewhere nobody can't find me. I turly hate me life i wish i just died. 

Earlyer a couple of girls said that a boy liked me so i didn't though twice so they show me where he was, his named was Riley Copper, his is the playboy, quarterback, hottest guy, and a smile you can just shair at for ages. He always sits with his crew(other jocks), so i with up to him and just said hi to him.

He looked me up and down, and said loudly and so poured,"I would not be caunght dead with you, even if you pay me a million dollars!!" As soon as he said that his friends and everybody that heard made fun of me, cracking joke, and just pointing and laughing. One of Angle minions (the queen b) Kathy(mindless and clueless) walked up to him and started kissing him, and making eye contact with me like she knew that i had the biggest crush on him. As she was kissing him in front of the school, one of Angle other minions, Carrie (school slut) starts yelling that i want to take her man away from her.

She stops, try to fight me, and out of no where a teacher shows up but does nothing and just watches. As the fight goes on, Kathy is just a shit talker, she starts by saaying,"You will never get my man because will never down grade to a ugly little troll like you. Will never find a man like him, because anybody with some sence will know nothing to fuck with you. You are like a STD, nobody wants somethind that nasty. You just a ugly little whore. And one more stay the hell away from my man, you got it whore?"

And now i just walking the halls of this shitty school with shitty people that walk these halls.

When i finally got to the office my alcoholic mother just waiting for me, with my drug addict father. She graged me by the hair and drag out of the school and through be in the truck of the car and said," Stay there little bitch."

I lived at lease two hours from the school. For those two whole hours i was boncing around, they were hitting pott hole, just hitting these big ass holes on the drit road i lived on. Than the car finally stopped. That bitch open the truck and she grag a large amout of my hair and drag me in the house while me father watches and laughs. she drag me to me room and before she locked me door she through me a frozen pizza and said that was my dinner than she locked my door and said through the door,"Shut the fuck up to night me and your father feels like partying to night and we do not want to here all that damn crying, little bitch!"

The house is beauty 2 stroy house that anybody would loved to live in. but i just want to run away from it. All my sisters and brothers ran away from this hell hole but they did not know my mom was pregrant with and they still do not know. I wish they knew so they can come back for me. 

And take my away from this hell hole. 

The house is beautiful on the outside but the inside is ugly and old mole on the walls, the smell of drugs and ahcoloe, my sisters and brothers room door was boarded up like is was dangerous to enter the room. My room was dritty not bed frim, a little flat screen tv, a small dresser for my stuff, and a small bathroom, in my room a big window with cheap chertens.

And i forgot to tell you my named it is Alley Johnson, and welcome to my shitty life.