Note

* Story will be more focused on Aarohi.

* English is not my first language so there will be some grammatical mistakes.

* I always feel that abhimanyu was toxic and wrong at so many levels when he leaves aarohi at alter, when he used her to gain Akshara's love and confession.

Aarohi also did  mistakes but that doesn't mean abhimanyu can play with a girl's feelings to get another girl, he has no right to humiliate a girl at alter, he cheated on aarohi he was engaged with her and still he was behind akshara.

Yes he already said to Aarohi that he loves akshara but he didn't said that he is using her to get akshara, he didn't said that he will backout from the marriage right so he used aarohi and even humiliated her.

*Just think about this topic removing aarohi and place akshara in her place or any other female lead this would have become a serious issue but since it was done to a grey character or negetive character and doer was male lead people supported it and blamed aarohi, never bashed abhimanyu for doing that

*So this story is about how aarohi is going to take revenge for her humiliation done by abhimanyu birla and to every person who silently supported that humiliation who blamed her and ruined her wedding, hurted her including goenka family who start bashing her without listening her pov.

To abhira fans or individual abhimanyu or akshara fans i have clearly mentioned here story's plot so please stay away from it.