08

Matthias Pov~

She tasted like heaven.

It was obvious by her reaction she's not experienced with anything sexual. She looked so pretty while she was sleeping, soundly. Her hair tousled slightly from the orgasms she had earlier.

A chuckled escaped me as I saw her hand unconsciously caressing mine.

So now what's going to happen in the next seven days? I don't know... I gave her that time for her to think. Think if she's truly wants this. Wants me.

Keeping those thoughts aside, I closed my eyes, gently kissing her forehead. Falling asleep immediately.

Next morning, I wake up slowly, Coming out of consciousness gradually. Yawning lazily, I stretch my limbs before realizing someone is holding me close to their body.

Sitting up instantly remembering who that person is. I opened my eyes to see Arielle, still in her sleep. .

"Hey Princess..." I whispered in her ears.

She twitched briefly as she suddenly woke up. Rubbing her sleepy eyes, making a content sound.

"Did you sleep well last night?" I teased her lightly.

"Yeah... You?" She asked her voice husky.

"I slept pretty damn well," I told her looking into her tired face.

"Why are you up so early?" She muttered her words sounding exhausted.

"cause I have to go to work", I reminded her. She realised.

"oh.. okay..." She said, blinking.

If she keeps looking this pretty every morning then she really needs to hide from me because, I'm not sure how long I can resist wanting to ravage her mouth.

Since yesterday, I haven't stopped staring at her lips. Watching how they move whenever she talks. I can feel my cock throbbing already.. As soon as the covers a bit lower on her body, I admired my work on her.

Purple and red marks on her neck from my bite last night. She's one hell of a sexy sight waking up. I didn't realize I was staring at her.

"What are you thinking?" She asked innocently.

"Ah.. nothing" ... I lied walking towards the door.

"I will make breakfast," I added. She smiled sheepishly at me. "okay.." She smiled.

"So breakfast today huh?"

Fuck. Me. That smile killed me already. What happened to being serious? Damn.. Why does she do that to me?

"Yes. Breakfast," I stated formally but really, I wanted to pull her under me, make her say my name Until she screams it out loud. I left the room before I do something stupid.

I quickly went to the bathroom to shower. Once done, I walked to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I heard footsteps behind me.

"Hey", she greeted me cheerfully. I turned around to greet her back.

"Hey princess", I replied. I can see her getting blush for the word princess, which made me grin. She was wearing her dress from yesterday which got soaked from the rain.

"Come sit," I gestured her towards the table. "Just let me help." She tried to convince me. I shook my head at her.

"I got this", I told her. She sat on the chair and watched me as I cooked.

"so what's your plan today?" I asked her. "I have classes as usual", she answered.

"Okay.. When do you finish?" I asked her. "At 2 pm", she answered. "good." I nodded.