Chronicles: DL Brothers (Gay story)

Mark:The Business Owner

What's good niggas, This ya boy M-Jones (Lol) Naw seriously im Mark Jones owner of 3 top night clubs in Alabama. Shid ya boy standing at 5'11, Brown Skinned, Wavy black hair, and the body of a God (yeah im cocky so what im rich). Shid I get bitches out the ass, and shid niggas too but its time to throw in the player card and settle down but how can a confused man choose?

Anthony:The Preacher

Sup, im Pastor Anthony Jones of Salem Baptist Church here in Alabama, I love my wife Lisa and my kids, Anthony Jr my oldest son at age 11, and the twins Marcus and Michelle at age 6 with my all my heart, I take my job as pastor very seriously I want my members to feel like they can always talk to me. My brother Mark has really helped me out alot too, not being a deacon or anything (He party way too much to even wake up for church) but when the church was about to file bankruptcy he steppe in, Mark and I are very close and so are my other brothers and I, I do however have a confession, I am not living right.. What am I doing? Im a Pastor who loves sex with men!

Javon:The College Football Player

Hey im Jaron, im the baby boy of the Jones brother's, I attend Stillman University on a full football scholarship, im sad that this is my senior year, but thankful that NFL scouts have been watching me. Im 21 years old standing at 6, 3 muscular and my hazel green eyes are breath taking (Thanks to my daddy) Im also the choir director at Salem Baptist Church where my brother Anthony is the Pastor, Man I love the fact that I have my brother's our parents died saving the four of us in a house fire when I was 7, I don't actually remember details but do remember seeing my mom burnt and her skin falling off as she was carried out the house, I stay with our oldest brother Melvin the thing I love most about my brother's is the the fact that we all fet together every Saturday night and have what we call The Throw its when we all throw out details of our niggas (Oh did I forget to tell you I fuck with nigga, well you did read the title right.. lol) and now Senior Year has begun I know things are about to get

Melvin:

Hi Im Melvin Jones Jr, Owner of Jones Auto Sales. It was my father's business before the fire and then my uncle John took over but he died of lung cancer 3 year's later and I was next in line, I split the Business with my brother's Mark, Anthony, And Javon, And man those are my right hand niggas, Well Anthony da punk one to me going to be a preacher and doing what he do in the dark, but anyways im the oldest Jones brother and thank God Javon is the only one that stays with me though cause he's not much trouble as long as he has a ball in hand he good, but the other two, No sir that's just not gonna work, dont get me wrong I love my brother's but we argue like hell at times, mostly about the other side to our lives, trying to maintain a low profile in a small town is just hard to do!