My first concert

Ok guys this is my first book so comment what you think if you like or not or if you have suggestions let me know I will gladly consider everything you guys have to say !!

I woke up at 7:30 and took a shower to get ready for the black veil brides concert I am so exited this is my first concert my best friend Casey !is going and we have the VIP package so we get to watch sound check the show and hang out afterwards. After I got out of the shower I put on my black veil brides tank top and my black shorts with chains and my converse I put on my war paint and got everything ready that I needed for the concert.

Casey's POV

I am driving to Amanda's house to pick her up for the concert I am looking forward for the surprise I have for her later she doesn't know but we are staying the night with them and going to be with them for a while I have already told her mom and dad and mine as well. After I pull up in the driveway I text Amanda and tell her I am here and to get her ass outside and as soon as it send she was getting in the car, I looked at her and asked exited much ? And laughed a little bit. Once we got to the venue we went straight for the stage to watch sound check.

Amanda's POV

When we arrived at the venue we headed straight towards the stage to watch sound check I saw Andy getting his mic ready to start sound check ashley getting his guitar as well as jake but jinxx was getting his violin and guitar CC was sitting behind the drum kit ready to start. When I saw jinxx pick up both instruments all I could think was WOW this man is talented then andy gave the signal to start.

After they got off stage for sound check Casey ran up to jinxx and he picked her up and spun her around you guys did awesome she said holding her hand up to give Andy a high five I just stood where I was and andy walked up to me and introduced himself and before he could speak I told him "you don't have to introduce yourself I already know who all of you are and you guys are so amazing" I said with tears in my eyes "you guys are my role models and I look up to you anyone who says your a bad person in front of me would be in trouble" I said and I felt a tear run down my cheek "sorry b-" I was cut off my Andy hugging me and saying "thankyou I don't think anyone not even Casey feels this way about us".

Ok guys sorry it was so short I am just going to wright this for now.Comment what you think I should wright in the next chapter or any questions,comments,concerns let me know ... Ok that's all for now !