Part-1(Why we Even came Here?)

Guys!??how much time you all even gonna take now we are already late like!we have to reach there before sunset!!Namjoon exclaimed as he see other members are still not done with their luggage deep sign left from his mouth.
After some time.
"Is everyone take their things check if you forgot something bez I heard that where we are going for
MV shoot for two days is really deep in forest as well there is nothing till miles away so I hope you all take your all things.
Jin told everyone as every members checked and after that everyone settled in car start to drive.
As you all thinking why they are going alone if they have to shoot MV there but the thing is something unexpected happen suddenly....
Strange Right?
On the way...

Hyung how much time it will gonna take to reach there?? Taehyung asked.
"Its still have one and half hour maybe so yeah till then take a nap" Jin said while seeing back mirror view and see that half of members are sleeping.
Every members suddenly wake up expect Jin bcz he was awake of bez he was driving car hehe.
Huh!?what happen jin hyung!?why did stop this much forcefully?? Jhope asked.
"(Breathing heavily) there was something in middle of road like animal so I don't want that animal got injured so I stopped car"jin explain with heavily breathing.
"Oh well Guys we are just near to that place" Jin stated
As every members was seeing surrounding that was really dark its hard to find out what actually that all was.
After some time they reached their destination.
Its look like old hotel which is closed from long time.
Jin suddenly stopped car with much force it caused us to hit on front harshly.

Huh!?what happen jin hyung!?why did stop this much forcefully?? Jhope asked.
"(Breathing heavily) there was something in middle of road like animal so I don't want that animal got injured so I stopped car'jin explain with heavily breathing.
"Ohh well Guys we are just near to that place" Jin stated.
As every members was seeing surrounding that was really dark its hard to find out what actually that all was.
After some time they reached their destination.
Its look like old hotel which is closed from long time and even anyone see its look like haunted hotel they all feel scared by view which they saw infront
One Question Come in all of their mind.
"WHY WE EVEN COME HERE?!"