Chapter 1: Unveiled Surprises

The engine purred softly as Suga and Jisoo sat side by side in the back seat, blindfolded and bursting with curiosity. The car swerved slightly, and they could feel the excitement of their friends surrounding them.

“Can we take these off yet?” Suga asked, impatience creeping into his voice.

“Not yet!” RM replied from the driver’s seat, a playful tone in his voice. “Just hold on a little longer!”

Jisoo shifted, her heart racing with anticipation. “What are you guys planning?”

“Trust us, it’s going to be amazing!” Jennie chimed in, her voice filled with enthusiasm. She sat beside Jisoo, barely able to contain her excitement.

After a few more minutes, the car slowed to a stop. “Okay, ready?” RM announced. “On the count of three!”

Suga and Jisoo exchanged glances, their anticipation palpable. “One… two… three!”

The blindfolds came off, and they gasped in unison. Before them stood a stunning villa, beautifully illuminated and radiating warmth against the night sky.

“Surprise! Welcome to your engagement gift!” Jin exclaimed, unable to hide his grin.

Suga and Jisoo were momentarily speechless, their eyes wide with shock and delight. “You guys… this is incredible!” Jisoo finally managed to say, her voice filled with emotion.

“Who says thanks to friends?” Taehyung teased, crossing his arms dramatically. “You’re supposed to be overwhelmed!”

“Yeah, this is just a simple gift, right?” Jimin added, feigning annoyance as he rolled his eyes.

Suga chuckled, shaking his head. “You all are the best.”

The group erupted into laughter, their playful banter filling the air with joy as they made their way inside the villa.

As they stepped into the beautifully decorated living room, Jisoo’s eyes sparkled. “Look at the decor! It’s perfect!” she exclaimed, admiring the elegant furnishings and warm colors.

Suga nodded in agreement, a smile spreading across his face. “This is exactly what we both love.”

They exchanged a glance filled with happiness, unaware that their celebration was only the calm before a dark storm looming on the horizon.

---

As the sun streamed through the villa’s large windows, the group buzzed with energy, deciding to have lunch right there. The aroma of fresh ingredients filled the air as Jin, Jisoo, Rosé, Jennie, and J-Hope gathered in the kitchen, excitedly planning a feast of Korean dishes.

“Alright, we’re making kimchi jjigae, bibimbap, and tteokbokki!” Jisoo announced, her enthusiasm infectious.

“I’ll chop the veggies!” J-Hope said, grabbing a knife and grinning.

Namjoon, eager to lend a hand, wandered in. “What can I do?” he asked, eyes sparkling with determination.

“Just… stay out of the way,” Jin replied, smirking as he handed Namjoon a few ingredients. But as Namjoon clumsily attempted to help, chaos ensued. He accidentally knocked over a bowl, sending ingredients flying everywhere.

“Namjoon!” Jin exclaimed, exasperation creeping into his voice. “You’re making more work for everyone!”

Suga, leaning against the kitchen doorframe, couldn’t help but laugh at the scene. “You might want to call him out, Jin.”

With a sigh, Jin turned to Suga. “Please, call him over there. We need some peace!”

Suga chuckled, stepping into the kitchen. “Namjoon, come here for a second!”

Namjoon perked up, abandoning the chaos and joining the others in the living room. He flopped down on the sofa, looking around innocently. “What’s up?”

As the rest of the group settled in, they began to gossip, laughter filling the room. Lisa leaned forward, a mischievous glint in her eye. “So, what’s next for us? I think we should plan a trip outside of Seoul for a few days!”

“Definitely!” Jungkook agreed. “A little getaway would be perfect after all this excitement.”

“I’m in!” Jimin chimed in. “Somewhere with beaches and sunshine!”

“Count me in too,” Suga said, a smile on his face as he glanced at Jisoo, who nodded enthusiastically.

“Let’s make it happen!” Jisoo added, her excitement contagious as they all began brainstorming destinations.

---

The table was set, and the delicious aroma of the dishes wafted through the air as Suga, Jisoo, Rosé, Jennie, and J-Hope carefully placed the colorful spread in front of their friends.

“Wow, this looks amazing!” Jungkook exclaimed, his eyes widening at the feast before him.

“Seriously, you guys outdid yourselves!” Namjoon added, eagerly grabbing a spoon.

As everyone settled around the table, the laughter and chatter grew louder. Suga and Jisoo, sitting next to each other, exchanged playful glances.

“Come on, you have to try this!” Jisoo urged, holding out a spoonful of bibimbap.

Suga smiled, but before he could respond, the group chimed in, “Feed each other! Feed each other!”

With laughter echoing in the room, Suga rolled his eyes but complied. “Alright, alright!” He took a bite and then offered it to Jisoo, who giggled as she took it.

The teasing continued, and soon everyone was encouraging Jungkook and Lisa to share a bite.

“Come on, you two! You might be the next couple!” Jin teased, winking at them.

Jungkook’s face turned crimson as he glanced at Lisa, who was equally flustered. “W-What? No way!” he stammered, looking anywhere but at her.

“Admit it, you guys are cute together!” J-Hope chimed in, leaning back with a grin.

As the playful banter continued, Jimin and Taehyung exchanged glances, the tension between them palpable. Both had feelings for Rosé, though neither dared to speak up. They sat quietly, smiling as the teasing unfolded, while a few members, like Jennie and Suga, noticed the unspoken connection.

“Why are you two so quiet?” Jin asked, nudging Jimin playfully.

“Just enjoying the show,” Jimin replied, a hint of a smile playing on his lips, but his eyes flicked toward Rosé, who was laughing at the teasing.

“Yeah, we’re just fine,” Taehyung added, though his gaze lingered on Rosé, his heart racing.

“Sure, sure,” Suga said, exchanging knowing looks with Jin and J-Hope, who all shared a silent understanding of the budding feelings in the room.

As the dinner progressed, the laughter and teasing filled the villa, but the unspoken emotions hovered beneath the surface, waiting for the right moment to emerge.

---