Introduction🤌🏻😭

SCARS, his heart has a wide collection of them, Arhaan Singh Grover had everything one could wish for, wealth, status or lifestyle. But all his luxury was just a curtain to hide the darkness he had within himself, it's said, that you're nowhere safe, when you're surrounded by the monsters, and so was Arhaan never safe in his own house, which was supposed to be his haven but was rather a cage. There was only one source of peace in between his torment, his memory of his childhood sweetheart, whom he has never seen in 15 years, but still there's something, something strong that denies to be forgotten between them, that is still there even after the distance.

On the other hand, Pankti Agarwal, a 22 year old journalist, is fierce, opinionated and everything one should never mess with. She would never think twice before painting the evil into the same color of torment they give to the others. With her, you get what you give, she shares love with love, and torment with torment, if not more, then definitely equal. And to protect her childhood sweetheart, her very own Arhaan, she'll not hesitate to cross any limits. Pankti would do anything to shield Arhaan from his battles, even the ones he believed were lost, she is resolute to bring him back to happiness, no matter what the cost is.

Will love heal something that's been broken for years?. Will Pankti's unconditional efforts be the safe solace for Arhaan? Arhaan's pain or Pankti's aim to ease it .Who'll win? Dive into the story to know.

Helllooo Tulips 🌷 Your Authorshyra is back with her new book🥹💃🏻

I hope you have seen some of the reels of this new book, if you haven't just check out my IG page now.

Also, if you liked the Introduction. Please drop your opinions😭😭

Vote: 70 Comments: 30

Take care😌❤️

Okay Byeee

Love Authorshyra❤️🤌🏻