Chapter-1

Chapter-1

It was yet another day in Tan Corporation, when a young male was seen heading towards his boss's cabin with hurried but steady steps. That's when a lady most probably in her late 20s wearing a black short dress crashed right into him making them both fall on their butt with a loud thud.

"Ouch"

He lets out, but then gets up immédiately and passes the woman his hand to get up.

But, the girl being a pain in the as$

"What the f~ck!" She seethes and slaps the younger boy's hand away, getting up on her own.

"Are you blind, Jeon?"

She screeches, her pitched voice piercing through the younger's ear in an annoying way.

"I apologize Miss Kim, but it was you who was looking into your phone and not infro-"

"You mean to say I'm putting blame on you? Do you even know who I'm? You dare talk back to me, f~cking low lif-"

"Miss Kim Jennie!!!" the male shouts and hisses before continuing,

"I know very well to whom I'm talking to. But that doesn't gives you the right to disrespect anyone atleast I won't stand mine! I'm not blaming you but stating the truth!" He spats out in anger.

The girl who was Jennie gapes her mouth at loss of words, but then gains her voice back to say anything, anything at all.

"You son of a b-"

She raises her hand to slap the other, but the guy was powerful enough to stand for himself. Her being a girl, doesn't gives her rights to degrade any man. Rights should be equal for everyone.

"Don't. You. Dare Talk. Bad. About. My. Mother" His eyes were red as he twists her arm and brings it down.

Jennie's eyes widens not expecting the return, as she was about to spat something back she sees the male standing behind the younger guy so she immediately gulps back down whatever she was about to say.

"No! Please don't- don't hit me, J-jungkook"

She fakes out a choke, putting her fake puppy eyes for show.

"What..?" Jungkook looks at her with confused eyes and follows her gaze which was behind him.

"MR. JEON JUNGKOOK!"

The sound of the shout reverberates through the area, and the boy named Jungkook flinches.

"Both of you in my cabin. Now."

The elder of the three orders and turns around to walk away into the direction from where he had came, while the two of them glare at each other before following the male towards his cabin.
-

"Explain" The brunette speaks up sitting on his expensive swivel chair, his right leg sat over the left one. While his left arm sitting on the armrest and the right one under his chin.

But both of the others kept silent.

"Do I need to repeat myself?"

He asks again, now shifting his position to leaning forward with his elbows on the table, hands tangled and legs open in a manspread.

"Sir, May I?" Jungkook asks.

"Go ahead"

"Yes sir" Jungkook glances over at the girl once before speaking up. "Sir, after printing out the papers you had given me, I turned around to walk-"

"Please explain briefly" Taehyung sighs not wanting to hear the long story but just the main topic and Jungkook clears his throat, embarrassed at himself before speaking up again.