Prologue

When one lives in a world ruled by cruel people, the only choice is to maintain one's honor... or perish. Calan, the ancestral homeland of the Arco people, is the birthplace of ambitious warriors, born with a burning desire to conquer. For generations, their bows and blades forged the Arco Empire, their greatest triumph. A dream come true.

But times change. And with them, the loyalty of men.

The Song of Calan chronicles the slow decline of an empire that was once the beacon of glory on the continent. In an age where treachery lurks in every shadow and corruption poisons the veins of power, the ideals that once sustained the Arco people are eroded. Now, with war hanging in the air like a storm about to break, two symbols emerge: the bow, representing this people who have taken so much; and the axe, representing the Securi, a people who have been oppressed by the Arcos in the process.

As twilight falls over the Archen Empire, heroes will be carved in the flames of treachery, their swords stained with both sacrifice and blood. Kings will fall from their golden thrones, and unthinkable alliances will be forged in steel and distrust. Calan's fate, hanging on the edge of a blade, awaits its conclusion. Warriors must decide: fight to the end for a crumbling empire, or build a new future from the ruins left behind.

As darkness engulfs the horizon, only the arrows and axes of those willing to defy death will shine as beacons in a world without hope.

Every Sunday there will be a new chapter.