●♡!Introduction!♡●

**Introduction to Countryhumans**

Welcome, fabulous readers, to my collection of Countryhumans x Reader Oneshots! 🌍✨ Buckle up, because we're about to embark on a journey that's part history lesson, part cultural exchange, and 100% pure fun.

**What are Countryhumans?**

Imagine if countries could walk, talk, and occasionally trip over their own borders. That's right, Countryhumans are personified nations with all the quirks, stereotypes, and historical baggage you can imagine. Think of them as the ultimate international soap opera, but with more diplomacy and fewer commercial breaks.

**Why Countryhumans?**

Why not? Where else can you see Germany and Italy bickering like an old married couple, or the USA trying to convince everyone that burgers are a food group? The beauty of Countryhumans is that it takes the complex world of geopolitics and turns it into a sitcom where everyone has a flag and a funny accent.

**About This Book**

In this collection, you'll find a variety of oneshots featuring different Countryhumans characters paired with you, the reader. Each story is a unique adventure, offering everything from heartwarming moments to laugh-out-loud escapades. Whether you're here for the romance, the drama, or just to see which country trips over their own feet next, there's something for everyone.

**Disclaimer**

Please note that these stories are works of fiction and are not intended to offend or misrepresent any country or culture. They're purely for entertainment purposes, so sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.

So, grab your passport (or just a comfy chair), and dive into the world of Countryhumans! I hope you enjoy reading these stories as much as I enjoyed writing them. Feel free to leave comments and suggestions – your feedback is always appreciated!

Happy reading! 📚❤️