locked in

While Samantha, Damian, Layla and Jacob were driving to Layla's house for a party Samantha was sitting on Damian's lap because there wasn't space in the car.

"Stop moving!" Damian groaned because he didn't want her on top of him because they are enemy's. "Sorry! It's not my fault I have to sit on your lap.."

They both started arguing while Layla and Jacob were listening to music and laughing. They stopped and while Damian and Samantha were arguing they exited the car smirking and then locked the doors. They left to go in the house.

"Are you serious?? They forgot us? Ugh. Those two idiots.."Damian groaned and pushed her off of his lap. He then put all of the stuff in the front seat and they could now sit away from each other.

After a little while Samantha curled up in a ball and started shivering. She was wearing a short black tight dress with nothing under and it was winter outside.

"Pfft. Are you shivering?" Damian laughed "here. Take my hoodie loser." Samantha looked at him with disgust and pushed his hoodie away from her "I don't need it..."

She went back to shivering in the corner. "Oh my god Samantha just take the hoodie!" Samantha turned to him "fine!! If you stop bothering me!" She put the hoodie on and it actually felt really warm and smelled like his Dior perfume.

Samantha was still shivering in the corner. "Ugh. Samantha come here. We can cuddle so we can be both warm. I'm getting kind of cold too!" She scoffed "why? That's so weird.." Damian pulled her on his lap so her legs were wrapped around his legs and they were now cuddling.

"Well.. this is kind of nice... You are so warm..." Damian chuckled "I told you this would be better.." they both fell asleep.

(Well this is the end of part 1 so let me know if you liked this part ❤️)