Chapter-10

Jungkook's POV

I giggled at the apology message I got from Taehyung.

But I didn't want him to think of me as some great celebrity or something I just want him to talk to me like how he would talk to his friends freely and playfully. Everybody nowadays try to talk to me and get closer to me only because I'm a celebrity and because in rich. But Taehyung didn't behave like that. According to me Taehyung must be really very innocent and genuine because it is very evident from his talks or the 'lost puppy' look in his eyes or the way he behaves. I just want to talk to someone as a friend and share all of my problems and talk to someone, it's not that I can't talk to the other members about it but it's just that I don't want to burden them with my problems when they themselves have so many things going on. I think I want to become friends with Taehyung and talk him because our conversation happens naturally we don't have to make an effort, it just feels like we have some sort of connection.

After thinking for a while I send him another text saying
'You don't have to apologise, anyone in your position would do the same so don't feel sad. It's just that can we talk normally. I mean the way you talk to your friends , can you talk to me also like that. We can be friends though, only if you want it. So what do you say ? It's ok you can tell no if you're not comfortable I'll understand.'

I'm nervous right now, what if he felt uncomfortable and didn't want to talk to me. What do I do shit I'm screwed.

I waited for an hour and I still didn't receive any message from Taehyung so I concluded that he didn't want to talk but still I was thinking that he couldn't respond because he was busy or his phone was switched off or something. All of these thoughts running in the back of my mind.

Now I received a call from Jin hyung telling that we had a song recording going on and all the others part was done and only mine was left so I had to go to the studio as soon as possible.
I reached the studio and read the lyrics and practised the pronunciation of the words i couldn't pronounce properly.
After about half an hour I started to vocalise and sing the parts of the song.
I sang most of it but I couldn't sing the high note part and I was getting restless. This never happened with me I didn't know why I was behaving that way.
Namjoon hyung came to me and said "Take a break, have some hot water you'll feel better.
We can continue the recording afterwards when you feel better ok. Relax!"

I sat alone in one if the room sipping on got water.
Suddenly my phone dinged with a notification and I was happy to see that it was from Taehyung.

I opened the message and read it. I felt very happy and overjoyed, all of my worries and tension was relieved I went back running to the studio after replying to his message.

After i returned back to the studio i sang well I completed all of my parts properly without any retakes. All of them very kinda shocked as I was smiling fully and jumping around.
After a few hours everything was done and we could leave, I was on my way back home and I felt really hungry as I didn't have breakfast or lunch and now it was 6 in the evening.
After driving for a short distance I spotted a cafe and parked my car in front and wore my mask and cap, getting ready before I make an entry in the cafe.

Taehyung's POV

I honestly didn't expect to receive a message from Jungkook. Who would even expect it, its not like he messaged me from his official account for me to believe it's him. I'm the victim here.
I just hope he accepts my apology, I don't want him to hate me for what I did.

I waited for his reply. I was getting to ready to leave for the cafe. Every second I open my phone to check if i received some message from him. Then I arrived at the cafe and then kept checking my phone looking very desperate.
Then Seojoon noticed my behaviour and took me along with him so that I could help him in the kitchen I was so engrossed in brewing coffe and serving dishes that I totally forgot about the message thing.
After working for 1 hour I felt tired and went for a break that is when I saw I had received a message from Jungkook.
They message was sent to me and hour ago.
I opened Instagram and opened my messages.

After seeing his message i felt happy that he wanted to talk to me but I also felt sad thinking of how he wanted to talk to someone maybe felt lonely.
Immediately i type a message for him which said
' Thank you so much for understanding. And yes I would love to talk to you and be your friend.
But I talk a lot you can get bored of me easily not just that I'm a pretty good listener too, so you can talk to me about anything. I promise that your secret will be safe with me and you don't have think about anything. And also I call my friends with a nickname so I'll call you with a nickname from now on kookie.
Bye Jungkookie sing well, fighting!'

I don't know how he would react to the nicknames I gave him but still sent him the message anyways.

Immediately in a minute or so I received a message from i opened it quickly with great curiosity. He sent me a message which read as
' Ok Tae you can call me whatever you like. By the way my nickname for you is Tae. Now I'm actually in the middle of a song recording and I'll make sure I sing well for my cute and beautiful fan. Don't overwork yourself ilm text you later in the evening when I'm back home.
Bye Taee.'

I kept reading the message again and again specially focussing on the nickname he gave me.
I don't even know for how long i kept reading the same message multiple times but I realised that I was not only reading his messages but also blushing so hard.
I could feel the warmth of my cheeks and when I checked in the mirror I saw my cheeks flushed in a bright red color.
But immediately I heard a customer come in so I had to regain my composure and pretend as if nothing had happened.
I noticed the customer coming towards me but the customer stood still. He stopped moving and we were just a meter away from each other it felt really close but we were separated by the table.
Suddenly I heard a husky deep voice say "Tae ?"
That's when I realised it was Jungkook.

That's all it took for me, and I felt my cheeks burning and I was flustered.
We just stood there looking at each other not minding the surroundings or the people around us. For a moment I just felt as if it was just us and no-one else present in the cafe.

To Be Continued...