lie | 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮?!"

---

"Babe, your phone's been ringing for the past 10 minutes, should I pick it up?" Wonwoo asks, raising his voice slightly so she could hear it from the shower. "Who is it?" Y/n asks, taking a shower in their hotel room.

It was the next morning, they woke up pretty late - tired from their activities the previous night - and decided to take the morning slow since it was their honeymoon.

"It's 'Prof. MK'" Wonwoo picks up her phone from the nightstand, ready to attend the call. Y/n pauses shampooing her hair, and her eyes widen. "W-wait- Don't! No! I-I mean it's just my old professor from college, it must be personal, don't pick it up." She chuckles nervously, stuttering hard.

"Okay." Wonwoo was about to place the phone down when the call was declined from the other side revealing several notifications of missed calls and messages on the lock screen. Wonwoo raises an eyebrow, reading her so-called professor's suspicious messages.

Y/n hurriedly finishes her shower, throws on a robe, and rushes out of the bathroom, heaving a sigh of relief when finding Wonwoo on the bed, scrolling through his phone, not hers. She walks to her phone and picks it up, mentally cursing at the number of calls and messages.

"Why is your professor sending messages like that?" Wonwoo asks, getting up from the bed. Y/n gulps, her back to him as she tries to form an answer. "Like...what?" She shivers, feeling his presence behind her, his hot breath hitting her neck, she quickly turns her phone off.

"Why is your college professor calling you 'baby' It's been almost 5 years since you graduated, why do you still have his contact?" Wonwoo emphasizes each word. Her hands tremble in fear and she turns back to face him. "W-wonwoo, he's not...my professor," She looks down, guilt and regret written across her face. "It's Mingyu...Kim Mingyu." She blurts out, biting her lips in nervousness.

"Mingyu? The guy you dated in college? But why? Are-are you hiding something, Love?" Wonwoo asks, cupping her face. Y/n takes a deep breath and finally looks him in the eye. "Yes, he's my ex, he's been contacting me ever since we got married, I don't know what he wants, he just doesn't seem to leave me alone. But-but i promise I only Love you, I never replied to any of his messages, I haven't even met him since the wedding." She says and sniffles, her eyes glossy with tears.

Wonwoo sighs in relief, his eyes softens and he presses a kiss to her forehead, failing to see through her lies, he looks back into her eyes. "You should've told me about everything, I would've taken care of him, these muscles aren't for show," Wonwoo chuckles, caressing her cheeks with his thumb. "Now, no more secrets, ok? You tell me everything."

Y/n smiles and nods, wiping her tears away. "I'm sorry, I'll block him right away."

"Good. Rest for now, I'll go take a shower." Wonwoo ruffles her hair and walks to the bathroom with his towel.

Y/n waits for the sound of water and picks up her phone hurriedly, unlocking it and calling Mingyu. "What's your fucking problem?!" She says through gritted teeth right after he picks up.

Mingyu laughs on the other side of the phone, enjoying the panic in her voice. "My problem? Well, could it be that I'm tired of playing games with you, Y/n? Or maybe it's just that I miss the taste of you, the feel of your skin under me."

"Please leave me alone, I promise to meet up with you when i come back to Korea." Y/n pleads, her voice low and scared. "Oh, I don't think so, my dear. I've grown fond of this little island paradise, and i intend to stay. So you better make some petty excuses to your new husband. Because I'm not going anywhere until I get what I came for." He hangs up, a cruel smirk painting his lips.

Y/n groans in frustration, throwing her phone on the bed. She whines, pulling her wet hair in anger. "Fuck!"

•••

Sorry for not posting last few weeks

Please vote and comment! Thanks for reading! Have a great day!