SEARYU(5D's Canon Era)

Searyu, one of my personal favorite OCs. Here's her entire backstory in a nutshell!

-WRPG-

Post 110, Z-One decided to troll Placido a bit, by sticking him with humans for however long it was until his next appearance in the show. During this time he met Searyu, who at the time lived alone due to her only relative being near completely broke. Despite annoying him at first, they formed a quick aquantinceship, and over time by the time he was aloud to return, they had became semi-friends to at least Placido. Having been opened up by him, Searyu finally gave a chance into her dreams of Turbo Dueling, and with her loyal Cyber Dragons ended up arriving in Neo Domino, ironically. Running into Placido multiple times, they ended up forming a near relationship to the point where she discovered his actual purpose as an android suppose to change the future. However her possible alliance with Yliaster would become ruined when the Crimson Dragon chose her as a Signer for unknown reasons at the time, later to be discovered that the Signers needed help agasint the enemies of Aporia's embodiments, much to her shock. Having come in contact with the Signers, she quickly befriended Crow to the point where she became torn between Placido and Crow.

As it turned out, her apparent Signer Dragon "Light End Dragon" would change between itself and "Dark End Dragon" depending on who she was more loyal to. This made her extremely vicious towards her Signer Dragon, and when being forced to summon in it during a forced duel with a Secruity member thinking she was a threat, she ended up insulting her dragon to the point of calling it, "Worse than a Kuribon". After this, she ending up becoming possessed by her dragon similar to the Duel Dragon's Shadow Miasma on Kalin, Sect, Luna, and Leo in the manga. Going on a streak defeating nearly every team in the WRPG excluding 5D's, Ragnarok and New World, when Placido and Lucciano became forced to investagate(because Jose's a b****** sometimes in my eyes) both were shocked to discovered an extremely changed Searyu as the entire purpose the tournament had frozen. Placido managed to snap her out of the "Shadow Miasma" during a duel that practically relied on a single play of Limiter Removal, in which she became even more frustrated at her Signer Dragon, thus completely siding with Yliaster(which when the Signers & Bruno discovered it, everyone especially Bruno and Crow were shocked towards her attitude to the Crimson Dragon and by farther extent the End Dragons)

Later, due to Jose(even though nobody really was a villain), Placido had to end up leaving Searyu, thus leaving her at a crossroads, Chase after the one who had left her or side with the ones that had caused so much pain. She eventually returned to the Signers, however the night before the semi-finals her D-Wheel's engine exploded due to malefactions when Yusei attempted to modify it, destroying majority of her deck in the process. Quickly gathering a Scrap deck, she betrayed Placido back by using Synchros in this deck. However, the night before the finals, Placido revealed the entire reason he had to leave her, and before he left ending up giving her Wisel T3, telling her he would always be with her, even if this entire tournament failed.

-Ark Cradle-

Having took up Aki's prototype D-Wheel, she watched as the Tenors fused into Aporia with both shock and depression over Placido never saying it. During Aporia and Yusei's duel, she actually interrupted, summoning Atomic Scrap Dragon in the process. Aporia questioned who the hell she was, in which she replied, "I'm the fricking person you apparently cared about!" and summoned Light End Dragon, as all her loyalty towards Yliaster disinagrated that very second. She ended up for fitting when Jack and Crow came for backup, leaving Light End on the field as bait towards Cubic. 

Following the rest of the Signers towards Ark Cradle, she interrupted Aporia's duel with Jack and the twins before Rua became a Signer. When Aporia killed Rua, she was furious at how much he had changed, and as soon as her turn came(after Rua was revived by that one Morphtronic's effect) she managed to keep Wisel T3 on the field and give it the attack of Cyber End, making a very scary Wisel T3. The foursome managed to finish off the duel with Life Stream, Ancient Fairy, Light End and Scar-Red Nova, in which she questioned if Aporia had changed. Meeting up with Yusei and learning about Antinomy's sacrifice broke her, as when they confronted Z-One and learned Aporia still lived shocked her the most. Right before Z-One could beat Aporia, she interrupted the duel, in which she realized that her loyalty didn't matter, as Aporia nor Crow didn't care which side she was on now. Her mark ended up being half normal, half Dark Signer(symbolizing Dark End), and paused the attack with the summon of her new ace, "Rift End Dragon". Aporia was still defeated which left her heartbroken, in which she followed Rua in questioning what was up with Z-One. However, during Z-One and Yusei's duel, she was the least shocked among the group to discover that Z-One "was Yusei", as she suspected things about them since her first encounter with the shrimp mobile.

After the end results of Ark Cradle, she would leave Neo Domino to take her own path, now possessing both End Dragons as well as Rift. She ended up discovering that Aporia DID remember her, and that he was sorry about everything that happened. Having been depressed at the loss of Placido, she still dueled towards the top, and held onto Wisel T3 in her deck. However, due to being the most connected to Aporia even after Yusei told the group about Z-One, she still treated him as an enemy due to the events that happened. Later she would encounter Placido again, much to her surprise, and still aim towards her goals with her Scrap-Cyber deck.