When you become unconscious because of periods PT. 1

Pretty day in jeon mansion.. Kookie is ready for office and yn is packing his bag.. Luv I am ready... Kookie said while fixing his Rolex..

It's done.. Have it.. Yn said while giving him his bag.. Thanks sweetheart... Kookie said while grabbing his bag and holding her waist..

Baby I have meeting today.. Idk if it will go well... Kookie said.. It's okay kookie it will.. Since my husband is very hardworking.. Yn said.. Let's go.. Kookie said..

Hmm.. Yn hummed and both of them come down stairs... Kookie went to dining area and yn went to kitchen to take breakfast..

Kookie open his phone and start to scroll.. Yn come there and surve the food in front of him.. Kookie have your breakfast.. Yn said.

Hmm.. Kookie hummed while still his gaze was fixed on the mobile screen... Mr jeon have your meal... Yn said again..

Hmm.. Kookie hummed again.. Yn snach his phone and put aside.. Hay what are you doing... Kookie asked...

Have your meal Mr jeon.. Otherwise you will get late... Yn said... Hmm.. Why don't you feed me by pretty hands of yours...kookie said..

Common kookie you are not and kid... Yn said... But i want to eat by you.. Common feed me.. Ahhh... Kookie said and open his mouth..

Yn shake her head in disbelief and start to feed him... Hmm.. Delicious... Kookie said while chewing his food... Like this yn feed him lovingly...

Kookie done eating and take his bag from the table.. I have to go now.. Kookie said while grabbing her waist again.. All the best for your meeting... Yn said..

Just all the best will not worth here sweetheart.. Give me something else so that my day will be perfect... Kookie said while looking at her pretty lips...

Yn smiles and kiss kookie's soft lips.. Kookie pull her more closer.. Yn broke the kiss in some moments and kookie give her a smile.. I am pretty sure that everything will be fine.. Now take cares of your self okay.. Bye luv.. Kookie said and kiss her forehead...

Bye kookie.. Take cares too.. Yn said while waving at kookie... After kookie leaving from there yn went to her room to take a bath.. It's her morning routine that she make kookie ready first and send him on his work then she herself get fresh...

Yn were drying her hair after taking a bath when her phone rings in the bedroom.. Who is there.. Yn said while coming to their room with dryer in her hands...

Kookie.. Yn said while looking at the caller id and pick the call... Hay sweetheart.. Kookie said on the call.. What happened kookie.. It didn't even become an hour you went to office... Yn said. While sitting on the bed...

Actually sweetheart..i forgot the file at home.. I need that rn.. Meeting will be start in an hour.. Will you bring it... Kookie asked... Yea.. Don't worry I will take the file to you... Yn said..

Thank you baby.. I love u.. Kookie said while kissing the mobile.. Okay okay.. I will be there in some times.. Yn said and cut the call..

Yn gets ready and took the file with her.. She was about to leave from her room but sharp pain hits her body.. Unbearable pain.. Yn become helpless and hold the door tightly for support...

This time her periods come early.. Ah.. Yn scream while looking at her lower body.. Her dress was covered with blood.. Whyy.. This happened rn.. Now how will kookie get this file... Yn said while putting the file on the bed and going to washroom to change..

Yn come back to their room after changing... She called one of the maid there and ask her to give the file to the driver... Yn send the file with driver to kookie's office..

Yn was rolling on the bed because of the pain. Rn her lower body was hurting like hell.. Whenever yn got periods kookie took a great care of her.. He knows she have bad period cramps.. But this time yn don't want to disturb him because he have an important meeting...

It because sometimes.. Period cramps decrease a bit.. Yn get up from the bed to grab medicine.. She eat them and lay down on the bed covering herself in the blanket.. Yn close her eyes but tears were Continuesly coming from her eyes..

She was trying to sleep.. After sometimes she finally fall asleep.. After 3 hours kookie come back home.. In the office he was waiting for yn to come but she sends driver.. Kookie gets that she is not fine.. Kookie love her so much more than his own life...

He attend the meeting and come back to home.. He rings thr door bell and a maid opens the door.. Good afternoon master.. The maid said..

Where is my princess.. Is she fine.. Kookie asked worriedly.. Sir mam got her periods that's why she sends driver.. Maid said.. Oh my god.. She must needed me.. Kookie said while going to his room..

He come inside but couldn't find yn there.. Princess.. Baby see I am home.. Kookie called her but he didn't get response... He listen sounds of water coming from the washroom.. He went near the door.. Are u inside princess.. Kookie asked..

Suddenly he noticed that door is not locked.. Everything was just making him more scared about her.. Baby... Kookie said while opening the door slowly.. What he saw just make him more scared..