shibbys morning

shioban
"ugh I really miss Viv I wonder if I can try and talk to her"she mutters as she's lying in bed ,roger has already gotten up ,he's getting dressed in the bathroom,he walks in to her "WHO ARE U TALKING TOO !?"he shouts "u-umm no one "she says I need to go to autumn and Marjorie's nursery today to update the system "she says "FINE BUT I WANT U TO TEXT ME AS SOON AS U GET THERE ! "Roger shouts o-okay said shioban
Hurry up I don't have all day we need to go roger explains ! shioban gets dressed and does her hair then they head of to the nursery,roger parks and she gets out ,she doesn't talk to anyone until she got to Marjorie and autnms office she begins to "update the system " Vivian walks past the office she waves at shioban ,shioban smiles at her , shioban doesn't realise that autnm and Marjorie are there ,she starts talking about Viv to herself she talks to herself about roger and what he's doing to her she says she loves Vivian and not roger ,her phone starts to blow up with texts from roger ,she looks up to see Marjorie and autnm staring at her ,they ask if shes ok ,she says she's fine even though she wasn't,they tell her that they'll always be there to talk if she needs too ,she said thanks and left ,she felt dumb would they tell roger what she said? Did anyone else hear her? Would roger hurt Viv?she didn't know what would happen,she was in the hall when she seen Vivian ,"hello Viv " "hey bon bon " they both smiled!