Harry (4) BSM - Cuddles

Y/n was sat on the living room floor, playing with the hair on her dolls and attempting a simple braid. Harry was in the kitchen talking with his four bandmates. When Niall nudged his arm and gestured for him to look to the side, he was suddenly met with his little sister looking up at him.

"What's up, y/n?" Harry asked, having noticed the pouty expression upon y/n's features. He squatted down to her level, and y/n just rubbed her eyes shyly, not speaking. "Darling..." he prompted, prolonging the word humorously in the hopes that he'd get a reaction from her. Y/n took a few tiny steps towards her brother, feeling awkward from the four other boys watching her. Harry reached out and took one of her hands, stroking the back of her palm with his thumb. 

"Haz... hold me..." Y/n whispered, her voice whiny and a frown forming on her face. Harry chuckled, immediately pulling her into his chest and standing with her clinging to him in a straddling position. The four boys cooed, causing Harry to chuckle and y/n to hide in his neck. 

"Is someone feeling tired and cuddly?" Harry spoke fondly, rubbing y/n's back and swaying from side to side as she completely relaxed in her brother's arms.