Infatuated || Chapter One

"Something New."

I'm different from other kids.

Ever since i was 5 years old, i had this power called "telekinesis". Its pretty cool, you could make things float.

My mom and dad praised me for it. Dad also had powers. Yes, had, because he doesnt have them anymore. Though, i don't know why.

But one day, it all changed when these strange men in suits came to our house, asking for me. My parents tried to shoo them away, but, i just stood there in horror as i watched my parents get shot in the head mercilessly. I couldnt do anything. 

The stress eventually got to me, leading me to pass out.

I guess the men took me because when i woke up, i saw this girl staring at me, and it looked like i was in..a white room?

I screamed at the sight of the girl, since obviously, stranger danger! 

"AHH!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Shhhh!! Sorry for startling you!" She said, her voice was sweet. N-Not in that way, of course!

"Who the hell are you?!" I said, sitting up and looking around the place.

"I'm Valerie Fleur , but just call me Rie or Val, your choice! How about youuu?? Whats your name?" She replied enthusiastically while fiddling with her fingers. Yes, im really observant.

"I'm Maddeliene Lovslakc." I replied nonchalantly.

"Thats such an awesomes name!" She screeched. Her voice is annoying, yet comforting. It reminds me of when i was a kid.

"Where the hell am i.?"

"Youre at the..uh.. i dont quite remember the name but i call it the..uhh.. Experiment place!" She replied to me, sounding nervous.

"Excuse me.. experiment??"

....

END OF CHAPTER 1

A/N
Hi chat, this is my own story btw so 😊😊