Chapter 173: Awakened Desires!

-A FEW MINUTES EARLIER-

A group of three Yakuzas and multiple knights all stare down at the summoning circles onto the ground as the cube continued to generate robots, to which they leap through the circles.  As the large group of knights and Yakuza's stare however, the circles begin to slowly crack before shattering completely.

"Shit, the summoning circles are broken!"

"That means they've broken through the front lines!"

"What now...!?"

"Let's regroup with the rest!  As long as we still have this cube, we have a chance in terms of power!"

"We'll escort you to Kai Chisaki, if we run into any of those plumbers; you'll need all the back-up you can get!"  A knight said to the Yakuzas.

"Yeah, let's go!"  Toya yelled as he picked up the box and began to exit the room.  

Just before they could all take a step outside however, a knife is thrown at their feet; exploding on impact and sending them all back into the room.

"W-What the!?  What was that!?"  Toya asked as the lights in the hallways suddenly go out one by one, covering the hallways in total darkness.

"H-Hey...!  What happened!?"  Yu asked.  "The lights!"

"They've all gone out...!?"  A knight added.

"Hey, our team...!  Wasn't there more of us outside!?"  Another knight asked.

"Eat...?"  Tabe asked once more.

"So this is where those robots must've been coming from..."  A deep voice said deep within the hallways, catching the Yakuza's and knights' attention.  "Hm...?  You're...  Toya Setsuno... Quirk, Larceny... Yu Hojo... Quirk, Crystalize. Soramitsu tabe... Quirk, Food..."

A set of footsteps are heard deep within the darkness as the glow of a blade is seen being drawn from its sheathe.  The man holding the blade drags the tip along the ground, creating a trail of molten concrete as he slowly approached them.

"Who...?  Who in the world is...!?"  Toya asked in shock.  "How does he know our names...!?"

"To see 3 members of the Shie Hassakai's Eight Bullets AND the Forever Knights together in one place

"To see 3 members of the Shie Hassakai's Eight Bullets AND the Forever Knights together in one place...  It is my honor to welcome you all..."  Oni said as the glow of his blade revealed himself within the darkness.  "To the final circle of Hell...!"

!"