𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞: 11| 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝-𝐈

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨! 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬,
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤....
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥...
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞...
𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠...
𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭..

“I overdosed
Should've known your love was a game
Now I can't get you out of my brain
Oh, it's such a shame”

“I overdosedShould've known your love was a gameNow I can't get you out of my brainOh, it's such a shame”

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂𑁍𑁍᪥᪥𑁍𑁍⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

𝐍𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐭𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

It had been two whirlwind days since I met Nirbhay in Moscow, and this day held a special significance. That's because he had asked to take me somewhere special, a place he had mentioned two days ago at his penthouse when he extended the invite. The anticipation had been building up, and I was eager to finally discover where he would be taking me.

Since Nirbhay had re-entered my life, a whirlwind of emotions and conflicted feelings had once again enveloped me. My mind was at odds with my heart, as I desperately tried to make sense of the confusing mix of emotions that he stirred within me. It was as if I was riding a never-ending rollercoaster of conflicting desires and conflicting loyalties.

My head knew what was right, but my heart seemed to betray those very ideals whenever he was near me. It was a mess, but it was also strangely captivating.

I sat on the edge of my bed, my finger mindlessly scrolling through my phone screen, yet my thoughts kept straying to him. Without even realizing it, a small smile tugged at the corners of my lips, as if just the mere memory of him was enough to involuntarily elicit a warm reaction within me.

In frustration, I mentally cursed at the effect he had on me. It was as if this man was slowly but surely eroding away at my sense of sanity.

I couldn't help but think: "Oh great, this man is driving me insane."

The familiar sound of my ringtone cut through the silence, alerting me to an incoming call. I already knew exactly who was on the other end before I even looked at the screen. With a roll of my eyes, I hit the green button and answered, my voice tinged with a hint of irritation as I spoke.

"Ab aap kya chahte ho?" I asked, not even bothering to hide my annoyance and feigned indifference.

["What do you want now?")

I knew exactly what expression he must be wearing on his face at that moment – that infuriating smirk and his amused chuckle rumble through the line, that was both aggravating and charming at the same time.

Despite my best efforts to maintain a composed demeanor, I found myself once again struggling to control my frustration. I took a deep breath before replying to him.