𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

AN- guys i have officially decided to add my baby ten to the book ALSO since i have like 18 characters in this book some wont be mentioned most of the time js for the sake of my sanity!! and before i forget i've js updated somi's and jeongyeon's picture to the character intro ALSOOOO Jake is a thicc baby so he will not have a flat ass in this book okkkk also i js found out yuta is releasing at 6pm which is 5am for me so i will be pulling an all nighter js to stream it and as always the song above does not need to played while reading the chapter!!

Lee Young Heum (also for the sake of my sanity I'll be using his korean name and off topic but he's such a pretty boy😭😭)
19

Lee Young Heum (also for the sake of my sanity I'll be using his korean name and off topic but he's such a pretty boy😭😭)19

here's our motd!!

JAKE'S POV
LOCATION: Nct's House
TIME: 11:47 am

I ended up staying the night at my brothers house in Taeyong's room since he has the biggest bed. "JAEYUN HURRY UP BEFORE WE'RE LATE!!", I heard Jungwoo yelling from downstairs. "I'm coming geez, it takes time to get ready and look pretty something you wouldn't know about.", I replied back tiredly walking towards the living room.

Jake's outfit

Jake's outfit

"Ok first of all-", Jungwoo started but got cut off by Johnny rushing out the door. "Ok Jake you can choose who you wanna ride with just hurry and choose", Johnny said already getting in his car along with Mark and Yuta. "Jake ride with me!!", Haechan said bouncing on his heels. "But I wanted to ride with Yuta..", I said pouting trying to convince him to just come with me.

"Omg just hurry up before we're late to the reservations", Jungwoo said rolling his eyes already in Taeyong's car. "You're such a fatass bro like chill we gone get their on time cmon channie.", I replied getting in Johnny's car sitting in the middle resting my head on Yuta's shoulder. "You still tired Ikeu??", Yuta asked in a soft tone rocking us back and forth slowly. "Mhm..", I mumbled rubbing my eyes. "Go to sleep baby hyung will wake you up when get their ok?", he said his hand going to rub my arm.

NARRATOR'S POV
LOCATION: Cafe
TIME: 12:32 pm

When they all arrived to the cafe Jake was still asleep. "Jake baby wake up we're at the cafe.", Yuta said shaking jake softly trying to get him up. "Mmm carry me im still tired Yuyu..", Jake mumbled out reaching for Yuta. "Jake baby I can't carry you, you have a skirt on it might rise up.", Yuta said rubbing his brother's head. "Please Yuyu I'm still sleepy.", Jake pouted his eyes brimming with tears.

Sighing Yuta gave into his baby brother's request picking him up. He tied his jacket around Jake's waist just in case the skirt did rise. "Yuta what's taking you so lon-", Mark was about to asked but stopped when he seen Jake in Yuta's arms still sleeping. "Yuta you were supposed to wake him up why is he still asleep??", Mark asked shaking his head. "He was still tired Mark and he looked so cute I couldn't say no to him.", Yuta responded smiling the tip of his fangs poking his bottom lip.

"Ok well order his food and wake him up when you get it so he can eat.", Mark said since they group was split in half walking to the other table.

35 minutes later (time skips are my true love in this book guys but like if im being serious its jaehyun and haechan)

"Jake baby wake up you need to eat something", Taeyong said trying to wake Jake up while rubbing his back softly. Jake groaned, rubbing his eyes sitting up slowly. "Hyung why did you wake me up?", Jake said in a quiet almost like whisper voice while yawning. "You have to eat something jake so you won't feel nauseous later.", Taeyong said Jake sit up so he can eat.

"Hyungie can you feed me??", Jake asked his eyes almost closed all the way rubbing his hands together still trying to wake up all the way. "Ahh you're such a baby I guess mom and dad babied you too much back in Australia huh?", Taeyong said speaking in a baby voice to him. Haechan who overheard the conversation gave him the nastiest side eye ever known to man. "Hyung stop speaking like that I might just jump off a bridge like seriously that is very disturbing.", Donghyuck said fake gagging. "Well nobody asked for your 2, 3, 4 lil cents mind yours Haechan.", Taeyong replied back sassily rolling his eyes.

AN- sorry guys but the chapter is ending here I have to prepare for my mans solo album cs its 3:14 am as I type this chapter 4 will be coming after I finish streaming it though also why is they tryna take my husband on nov. 4th yall already have taeyong stop being greedy and my other husband comes back in like 14 days so excited🥰🥰