Project Mamu

Mamu

Shiro Ono

to Phillip

Project Mamu

Director Kerr, steady progress has been made on the project. To be frank, I had my doubts that Mamu would work at all, but as of today 3 subjects have been successfully integrated into the system. I will keep you updated as we continue our research.

Phillip Kerr

to me

Re-Project Mamu

Excellent news Shiro! I live for these updates. There's nothing better than sitting down, drinking my morning coffee and reading messages like these. Keep reminding me why I hired you.

Shiro Ono

to Phillip

Strange Occurrences

I know, in this line of work everything is strange. Today, I received a call from one of our psychic operatives, Mark Strauss. He named Mamu's subjects despite never meeting them, he even knew what one of them ate for breakfast that morning. Questioning the subjects revealed that he wasn't lying. We knew that connecting to "The Frame" could lead to results like this, but less than a week after the subjects were integrated, that's unheard of.

Phillip Kerr

to me

Keep Digging

Splendid! I have heard, (and seen,) far worse. This is an omen that we are on the right track. I know that we are in the early stages of the project, but I wonder what would happen if we integrated one of the psychics into Mamu, perhaps even Mark. If that heightened their abilities, there is no telling what we could do.

P.S: I know the risks are there, but I have never seen a project dealing with "The Frame" go so smoothly.

Shiro Ono

to Phillip

Re-Keep Digging

I'm wary of what the result of integrating a psychic would be. I'm open to the suggestion and will be in contact with Mark. However, I would like a bit more time to see how our subjects react before adding another variable.

Phillip Kerr

to me

Potential

Take all the time you need. I will be speaking with the board about the future of this project.

Shiro Ono

to Phillip

More Results

Subject 1: Simon Hall, has become increasingly intelligent and has shown minimal signs of foresight such as guessing when it will rain to the exact hour.

Subject 2: Benjamin Miller, has become telepathic and often converses with the other subjects mentally. This ability, while common, seems to be particularly strong in Ben compared to recorded natural telepaths