The Tru Theory

Hi. I'm a huge fan of City Spies and I have this on going theory mostly about Tru, and a little bit about Clementine.
So I think Tru is working for Umbra and teamed up with Clementine. I'm just gonna let you think about that for a sec...
OK! Thinking time is done. I think Tru is working for Umbra for multiple reasons.
1- Tru seems to know more than she's letting on to. Especially when it comes to the failed mission in Paris 5-6 years ago.
2- She seems like he kind of person to be good at flying under the radar.
THIS NEXT THING IS MOST IMPORTANT PART OF MY EVIDENCE!!!
3- How did Clementine get into the FARM at the end of book 5? Who remembers in book 3 what Paris woke up and Tru was in the kitchen? Well I do. Tru would need a key or passcode to get into the FARM. (Unless they for some reason leave the door unlocked... I mean it's not like they're spies) Well if Clementine wanted to get into the farm she would also need a key or passcode. Or there's the possibility that she didn't even have to enter to get the cameras into the FARM. I think Tru helped Clementine set up the cameras and recording devices at the FARM. (But to be fair Clementine is an amazing spy and there's another possibility she picked the lock or hacked into the security system to let herself in(I could be over thinking this big time))

So......... Tell me what you think about my theory.

Ps I'm a Six Minutes fan so Pece Love And Oboes!!!! :-)