1.𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽

Listen to 'Drive you insane' while reading this chapter*sobbing* I hope you'll like it. Don't forget to vote😭🫶🏻

The morning sun casts a warm, golden glow through the hotel room window, illuminating the tangled sheets and discarded clothing scattered across the floor. The air is heavy with the scent of sex and sweat, a lingering reminder of the passionate night that just transpired. A man slowly opened his groggy eyes. He felt a gentle arm wrapped around his waist, embracing him. When he turned to his side, he was met with a young girl, her head nuzzled against his shoulder and her hair sprawled over the pillow. Sunlight peeked through the thin curtains, highlighting the fine strands of her hair and gently kissing her skin. They both appeared to be unclothed, wrapped under the thick hotel sheets. The man carefully untangled himself from the sheets, trying not to wake the girl. He padded his way over to the bathroom and closed the door behind him. The shower tiles were cold against his bare feet, sending a cold shiver through his spine. He turned the water on, letting the warm water rain down on him as he began to scrub the dried substances off of his body. The warm water cascaded over his body, soothing his muscles and washing away all evidence of the previous night. As he rinsed off, he took a moment to reflect on the night before. The alcohol and festivities of the night seemed like a blur now, but what happened after was clear in his mind...
The man stepped out of the bathroom, the steam from the shower wafting around him. He had a towel wrapped around his waist, water still dripping down his toned chest and hair. He glanced at the girl, still sound asleep, before moving quietly to the wardrobe. As the man reached for his pants, a soft buzzing sound came from the night stand, filling the room. It was his phone ringing. He looked at the sleeping form of the girl as his eyes lingered over to the night stand. With a slow and unsure tread, he walked over to the ringing phone. He picked up the call,
"Hmm" he says in a deep and cold voice.

He listened as the other voice started speaking. The conversation seemed normal at first, but as the other voice continued, his expression soon morphed from confusion to anger. His jaw clenched and his brows furrowed as he listened intently to the words spoken over the phone.

"Ok, I'm coming." He said and cut the call.

The morning was fully frustrating

The morning was fully frustrating. I fought with papa because of that woman. I don't know what papa saw in her, she is nothing but a witch. Usually I don't hate people but she. After mom's death dad and I shifted on Mexico. I was so young to understand anything. Dad married Mariana and we started living together. Even though I always tried to accept her but her behaviour and everything made me sick of herself.
I'm stucked in the traffic now almost for 5 minutes. I'm already getting late for my new case. I got a call from my assistant 30 minutes ago.
Finally the the green signal popped. I started the car again. I was focused on driving suddenly my phone rang but I didn't pick up after seeing the caller id. It's mama, I mean my step mom. When I was young I used to call her by name but papa told me to call her mama. So, being an obedient daughter I started calling her mama.

.....

I got out of my car and went inside the court. Even though I'm a new lawyer, I've won a lot of cases. My father told me to be a Corporate lawyer but I'm not interested in business or this kind of thing. So I became a Criminal defense lawyer. Usually girls become family lawyers or corporate lawyers. But I was always fascinated about the criminal cases so I persuaded my dream.
I went inside the courtroom. I was so shocked after seeing the room almost empty. There is only one man sitting and two men standing behind him. I couldn't see their faces. Whatever, I should focus on my work not in men.
I walked towards my side where my assistant was sitting. I was about to speak but he's expression made me confused. He was so nervous or probably afraid. Why is he afraid?
I was in my thoughts suddenly the judge came and I turned my attention towards him.
Why the f'ck judge is standing like this? What's happening here? Why is everyone so quiet and afraid?

The judge wiped his sweat with a handkerchief and cleared his throat before speaking.
"Daniel Martinez?"

Who is he now? And why the judge behaving like this?
The judge turned his gaze towards the man who did the crime. Actually his name is Eiran Martinez. He was driving his car while being drunk and he crashed my client's car. My client is badly injured.
The judge said something which made me shudder.
"You're free to go home, without a stain on your character"
What the heck? I've proofs and he is saying this man isn't guilty. I immediately spoke, "But I've proofs against him. How can you release him without thinking?"
I was about to say something more but someone's voice from behind gave me goosebumps.
"It's my world,mi Poco. No one will listen to you."
The voice was so deep like ocean. Even though he whispered it but it was full of threat. Indirectly telling me not to mess with him.

_________________________________

S P O I L E R

Comment down how was it? 🎀