Humans

I woke up and looked around,"Why is it I have to take this young man's soul?". "Because he was a client of your fathers and since you're his only blood relative left you must finish his mission",said my "friend" Angela.

I groaned and got up and walked over to my closet. What to wear Hmm? I decided on a black low cut tank top with some pastel blue skinny jeans. I put some blue/silver contacts in so the humans wouldn't see my blood red eyes. "School is in 15 minutes Miss.Vondergeist" I nodded and turned my red hair into a pastel blue and tied them into two braids.

Angela disgusted herself as a mother to me and i grimaced. She was nothing like my horrid mother she was better. She got in the car and we drived off. "What is this school's name anyway?",I asked looking through my files in my "backpack". "Red Wood High Mistress",she replied. Red Wood High? That's a odd name for a school.

We pulled up to the school and i looked around. It was fairly big. I walked out,"Bye An-",I turned around and she was already gone i shrugged and walked through the entrance.

All eyes turned towards me as I walked in. Some people were staring and others were whispering. What? I'm a new student I shouldn't be something to speak about! I walked to the office and the whispers stopped once i shut the door. "Hello my name is Myelin Vondergeist I am the new student here",I said to a brown haired woman with green eyes. How rare to see that...

"Hello dear what an odd color of hair",she smiled and I returned a false smile. We talked for a while and she finally handed me my locker combination and schedule.

I walked to my locker and a young lady in a pink skirt with a blue shirt and blue and pink braces with red hair came up to me she had shining blue eyes. "Hello! I'm Lydia!",she was awfully cheery.

"Oh hello my name is Myelin",i extended my hand but she ignored it and hugged me tightly. I was shocked I don't like being hugged but I awkwardly returned it.

"May I see your schedule?",she asked and I nodded and handed it to her. I was wearing leather gloves to hide the tattoo on my hand and my black nails.

"Goodie goodie goodie! We have all classes together except your first class math!",she frowned at that and she gave it back. "Sit with us at lunch I have to go bye!",she said and ran off.

What an odd girl,but who am I to judge. I thought and went off to my first class,math. I walked in and people were atrocious! The, who I assumed to be the teacher, walked in she probably in her late 20's she seemed far young.

"Hello class",she started and everyone quieted down,"We have a new student Myelin Vondergeist."She announced and she continued,"Youll be sitting right in between Mr.Black and Ms.Fernandez." I walked over all eyes on me.

She looked at my gloves,"Myelin, you must take those off this is Math no need for them",i started to protest,"But Mrs.Lav-"she cut me off,"Wouldn't want to get detention on the first day now would you?". I growled and she raised an eyebrow and she turned around I took them off showing the tattoo of my people and my black nails.

Wow how much attention those got! I was shamed to have taken orders from a human. I asked myself again,why did I have to do this mission?

//LunchTime//

I walked into the lunch room and as I walked down the way to get to the line a glitter heeled manicured foot went in my way and tripped me all my papers fluttering out of my purse my eyes widened and I picked them all up in a few seconds flat.

I looked up at the little devil who tripped me. It was a red haired girl with green eyes she had,what was probably a,cheer uniform on and her hair in curls. I tried to keep my temper I stood up and plastered on a smile,"Please watch your foot next time dear,or else you won't have one to watch anymore",i said in my sweetest tone and walked away.

She seemed shocked at my words but I will keep that threat. "Hey Pastel chick over here!",I heard Lydia call me over. I got to meet her friends they were plentiful nice. There was a brunette with dark brown eyes. Then a boy with blonde hair and ocean blue eyes.
By the time lunch was over I was invited to a party.
Fantastic.