𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 14

ranjita321

I was thinking of deleting this story as no one comment on this .  I was confused do readers like the story or not  . Do comment readers it help to be confident and write ....

I have uploaded chapter 14 enjoy and very thank you ranjita321 for following Me and commenting on story ....

Our story has reached 130 views so happy to see  😭💜💜💜💜.

Back to story.........

----------------------------------------------

Taehyung pov,

Two days. It had been two days since we left the dock two days since we buried the boy, and
two days since jimin refused to speak to anyone..

Jimin was sitting on the deck, his back against the side of the ship, and staring up at the stars with a dazed look on his face. There were dried trails of tears on his cheeks that jimin hadn't bothered to wipe away.

I could not imagine the amount of pain jimin  was in. From what I had been told, his wolf was breaking down because of the loss of his mate, and it was going to be a battle to get jimin out of this heartbreaking turmoil.

I sat down in front of jimin  and gently pushed a tray of food toward him. Jimin did not move a muscle as I stared.

"Jiminie," I said softly, "You haven't eaten in two days. Please try eating a little. This isn't healthy."

Nothing.

I sighed and stood up, "I'll leave this here in case you want to eat anything."

As I turned and started walking back to the cabin, there was a low croak from behind me causing me to spin around in shock.

"You killed him."
My lips parted, but I had nothing to say to jimin because it was true- I had killed his mate, even if it was unknowingly.

Jimin  head turned to the side so I could see the angry tears that flowed from his red-veined eyes, "How could you kill him?"

I stayed silent as jimin stood up unsteadily, gripping the rail.

"You-you could have chosen any other spell, but you picked-you picked that one," jimin hiccuped, choking on his  tears.

My heart was breaking for jimin. I was well aware that I wasn't at fault, but a part of me still felt guilty for the heartache jimin was experiencing.

It was tearing him  apart and driving him insane, and jimin  had kept it bottled up for two days. It had been only a matter of time before jimin let his rage come through.

"Jimin, I wish I could-"

"Shut up!" Jimin screamed hysterically, flinging
the tray at me, causing the components of the sandwich to scatter across the deck.

I managed to step out of the way of the tray as it crashed into the wall of the cabin and shattered to pieces. That seemed to grab everyone's attention because the crew quickly filed out of the cabin to see what was happening.

Jimin  fell to the floor, his sobs turning into breathless gasps for air, "H-he's gone. I've waited my whole life for him and he's gone."

My own eyes filled with tears, and I found myself dropping to my knees and wrapping my arms around jimin  as he loud cries continued to echo through the air. His body was shaking furiously, and jimin's  warm tears soaked through my jacket.

I rubbed jimin back and squeezed my eyes shut, trying not to let any of my own tears out when I felt something furry graze my hand. My eyes fluttered open, and I saw a huge black wolf laying curling up against jimin's  side.