Chapter-15

3rd Person POV

Taehyung was nervous but maybe little less because it was Jungkook who gave him a missed video call first so he thought that maybe Jungkook was trying to put some efforts in their friendship.
So he waited for Jungkook to pick up the call.

But for Jungkook it was a totally different story, it has been almost month since he last saw Tae he wanted to see him badly.
He thought that his tour might end early and then he could go back and meet him but somehow it got extended unexpectedly.
After thinking for a long time he decided that he was going to video call Tae and even clicked on the symbol and placed the call, but that when he felt absolutely scared and was sweating profusely thinking about the what if's.
They were texting eachother till recently but started talking on calls because Jungkook asked so and he didn't want to pressure tae about anything so he wanted to give him time and wanted to everything only after receiving his consent but somehow due to his impulsive attitude he video called him.

Now he was thinking about various that he could state when Tae would ask him regarding the missed video call and he decided to tell him that it butt dialled or something like that but something he never ever expected to happen had happened. He was receiving a video call from Tae he didn't know what to do still he mustered up courage and decided to pick up the call.

He was a sort of person who never liked calls or texts let it be his parents or brother or even the members that was his preference. But all of it changed for a certain someone. He began texting him non-stop, thought of him all the time and hell he wanted to stay with him always protect Tae like baby.
This was the first time when he texted someone , he voice called someone , and video calling someone.

He answered the call and was stunned after looking how handsome he looked his hair kinda wet, and the water drops dripping from hair to his forehead, his bare face where all his moles were very much noticeable and those pink soft lips which looked so tender.

He kept looking at the screen and took a few screenshots so that he could see those pictures of Tae whenever he missed him or felt like he wanted to see him.

Taehyung was waiting for Jungkook to respond to him or move like wave his hands or something but when he saw Jungkook still and not even blinking his eyes Taehyung thought that maybe it was due to poor network connection and was about to end the call but Jungkook immensely licked his lips and blinked several time while adjusting his hair and then slowly scratching the back of his neck.

And now both of them continued talking and Taehyung didn't bother to ask why Jungkook video called him and neither did Jungkook give him any explanation. They just felt like it was right and didn't need any reasons to continue what they had so they just went on and on talking to each other.

After talking for about 2 hours they ended the call but ended up texting eachother while just justing loads of stickers to each other almost spamming the other with their sticker collection.

And then then they finally went to sleep after hours but both of them slept with a smile on their faces they felt happy and peaceful.

This continued even when while Jungkook was in his return flight to Korea both of talked a lot over voice calls and video calls and Jungkook texting him good morning's in the morning because he didn't want to wake up Taehyung and wanted him to rest as much as possible.

But sometimes Taehyung asked Jungkook to not call him whenever he visited Mina's house and Jungkook obeyed him like a good boy.
He asked Jungkook to not call him when he met her because Taehyung went there to meet her and wanted to spend time with her he felt like he visited own mom whenever they met.

Jungkook would obey him but still wanted to know whom tae was meeting and why he wasn't allowed to call him whenever he met someone.

Now Jungkook landed in Seoul and had sent his address to Tae even before he got into the plane so he was expecting to see the sight of Tae cooking some delicious foods at his home.

Now he went towards the door with a lot of anticipation, he opened the door and saw no-one he walked in to kitchen and found no-one and and he didn't even find anything being cooked. Jungkook was very sad at this point he was pouting and went back to the living room and sat there.
Big fat tears about to fall out of his doe eyes, but just then he heard the washroom door being unlocked and looked in that direction only to see Taehyung coming out of it.
He immediately ran towards him and pulled him in a hug and now Jungkook was actually crying.

He held Taehyung as close to him as possible and cried his heart out.
Taehyung hugged him back as he kept rubbing Jungkook's back with one hand and patting his head with the other.
After sometime Jungkook said something but Taehyung couldn't hear it because Jungkook's face was in Taehyung's neck and his voice was muffled.
So Taehyung said "kookie I can't understand what you're telling while you're crying so can you please stop crying and tell me what it is? Please kookie."

Jungkook nodded while his head was still on Tae's neck and said " I missed you, alot. And when I came here I didn't find you here in the kitchen or anything being cooked so I thought you forgot about me that's why."

Taehyung chuckled after listening to Jungkook complaining to him cutely and said " How can I forgot about my kookie I came here in the morning itself and prepared all of your favourite dishes and arranged it on the dining table so that we can eat once you arrive.
And then i wanted to use the washroom so I went in and by the time I came out I saw you. And I missed you more."
Jungkook just smiled after listening to Taehyung calling him 'his' and about how even Taehyung missed him.

They continued to stand like that enjoying the presence of the other and the feeling of each other.

To Be Continued...