Chapter 1 - Disco Pang Pang

What is life? Do anyone know? The answer is no. No one know why we born in first place. Thats too with different fate, some born in rich family, some born in poor family, some have lovely family, some doesn't have family at all, one individual is different from another one.

Like that, Becky Rebecca Patricia Armstrong life is so different from others. She born in a rich family, people think she is one of those rich kids that their parents give everything, but lots of things people don't know about her.

She is in her second year college, but her knowledge is far better than anyone of her age. She is smart, really smart, read lots of book. She though reading books is better than talking with unnecessary people.

One evening, she is eating with her parents, not everyday she got to eat with them, even she didn't participate in their talk, she is happy in their presence. They are busy working people.

She love her family, but they doesn’t understand her. Most people doesn't understand her. But today their talk seems interesting.

Her parents travel alot for their work, sometime she asked them to bring her, as she want to travel new places. Traveling to new place is one of her passion.

When she heard her parents will be in South Korea, for 5 days. She begged them to take her with them. At last her mother agreed if she doesn't do any stupid things. She really want to go there.

After they reached Korea, Becky is in her own, her parents are busy with their conference. Both are senior doctors, who are head in their department, work in a very well known private hospital in Bangkok.

On other hand, she is travelling around the Seoul city, its not difficult as she speak English fluently.
If she couldn't communicate, she will used Google translator. Its easy to travel around with Google. No need to asked, just search in phone.

While she is in S.Korea, she want to experience the Disco Pang Pang. A very interesting amusement ride. Since she saw the ride in social media, she really want to try, atleast once in lifetime.

So, she informed her parents that she will go for shopping, but she reached Wolmido, Incheon, one hours ride from Seoul.

Disco Pang pang is a large circular ride that bounces up and down, or from side to side, and spin in circular motion, the speed is not regular, it may speed up or down according to the situation.

The riders have to sit next to eachother around the edge of the circle, there is no seatbelt and they can hold on to the railing behind them.
And since there are no seatbelts, with shaking randomly, riders often fall into the middle or just sprawl all over the place.

More interesting is, there is a commentor or DJ, he will play music in background or do live commenting during the ride, that he will ask silly or funny questions or try to purposly get a girl or guy to fall onto eachother, playing cupid.

Becky is wearing a botton up cotton white shirt and baggy jeans, she wear a belt,  incase someone grabbed her pants during rides, she saw a lot in the video available in youtube channel of Disco pang pang. People will grabbed anything, they can reach, to hold in their place.

Uhm remember with Baggy pants, another point of her difference from other, she is intersex, has something extra between her legs.

She never wears tight pants for that purpose, she doesn't want to let any strangers know about her secret.

Becky wished only few people come there. She put a mask, that cover her mouth and nose, a white baseball cap, fixed it with her hair by hair pin, so that it should not fly out from her head during the ride.