0.0

Thank you for clicking/reading this fanfic!

-) Blood Bonds ~ Enhypen 🩸

I do not own Enhypen, I do own this storyline

This was an original idea that I came up with myself. I have not seen anyone do this, and if they have I am not meaning to copy in any sort of way.

I do not tolerate mean/harsh comments towards me or someone else. If I see one, the writer of the comment WILL get blocked.

You can joke around, call Y/N stupid, but anything directed towards me or the plot will not be welcomed.

If you are uneasy about foul language and cussing this story is NOT for you.

There is violence and talk about r4pe, murder, blood, death, etc. So if anything makes you uncomfortable please feel free to stop reading.

This is a Vampire AU

This is an x reader! Reader story so it is about you!

If the way I am describing Y/n isn't in any shape or form like yourself I am sorry that is just how she is in the story. But feel free to change in your head.

If you do not go by the she/her pronouns feel free to change in your head. For my sake I am writing Y/n as a she/her.

I may not be writing the next chapter as soon as I post the one before due to the fact I want to have more people see the story. Therefore I will most likely be posting 1 time a week/ every other week.

Please do not rush for chapters to come out. I am a person who has other things to do outside of writing a story.