Football

DAVIDS POV:

It was the school day before the big football game to be honest I hate football I'm just so scared of disappointing people my dad made me like that. Exer walks up to me he says "so you have the football game today" I say "yeah I guess I do I'm kinda nervous" Exer says "well would it help if I was there?" I say "wait are you serious your coming to the game?" He says "ofc anything for my day" I say "no don't come if you don't want to" Exer says "well I want to see my day also I think you look pretty hot playing football" I blush and say "Exerrr" he laughs and blushes he looks so cute I say "gotta go for pre game practice see ya later Exer" he says "bye day".

EXERS POV:

I drive home from school and start getting ready for the football game I put on some jeans and a red hoodie for the school color I just leave my hair how it is it looks pretty good. I grab a quick snack before the game then i say bye to my dad and leave to go to the game.

DAVIDS POV:

For once at football I was happy because Exer was coming to see me play! Ron noticed too so he said "why David so smiley?" I just say "Exer is coming to the game!" He says "really?" I say "yeah he said he was going to come see us play!"
He says "not us you" I say "oh come on Ron he coming to see both of us" coach says "stop your yapping we have a big game in 5 minutes stop slacking!" I sigh and start running it's almost time for the game.