disclaimer & character boards

Dear readers,
Thank you for giving this book a chance, the fact that you're here means you invested your valuable time to read my work, and I am flattered. I really love to have you here, this message is to give a copyright warning and a heads up on sexual and triggering themes that have been written descriptively in this story, do not read if you are below eighteen and, or, may have experienced events such as;

- emotional blackmail
- rape/sexual assault
- grooming

There will be no further warning in any part of this book for triggering topics and sexual chapters.
I also do not claim ownership of the photo references used in this story.
This is my second attempt at the fantasy/werewolf genre, please be kind, nothing in this story is of the usual or what you're used to.

Copyright ©:
No part of this book should be reproduced or replicated without the express written consent of the author, Elgiva Odion. Any unauthorized use of such intellectual property shall constitute a violation of Elgiva Odion's rights and may result in legal action.

Synopsis

Atkins, the first man to cross into the Otherworld wreaks havoc upon the people on the other side, leaving behind a legacy that haunts the survivors. Tragedy befalls the realm, Gunther, moreso, after the death of his Luna. When the council decides the punishment suited for the culprits to blame, families break apart and lose their loved ones to exile.

Rosalia, the princess Dryad can't bear the loss of her father after exile finds herself in Werewolf territory and drawn to the brooding Alpha in their time of grief. Species mix and a new Otherworld order is created, there is peace for a time.

But grief is an ugly thing, manifesting in everyone uniquely. Rosalia's mother feels differently about the new order of things and her thirst for vengeance spurs. She plays her games, pulling strings behind the scenes to satiate her thirst for retribution. No one's safe and can sit out playing along, not even her kin.

Characters:

Alpha of the Panama Pack and a Member of the Council; A straight forward wolf with principles, and a drive to act than mediate

Alpha of the Panama Pack and a Member of the Council; A straight forward wolf with principles, and a drive to act than mediate. The first and only legitimate son to the late Alpha Delaney. 200 years old.
Strengths: Werewolf shift, heightened senses and reflexes, inhumane strength.