Chapter 10

N I A R O S S I

"What the fuck do you mean you took a souvenir?" I growled loudly. My blood was boiling and I was raging. Amina was not apart of any of this, what the fuck is he playing at?

"Don't tell me you still care about the Brazilian girl?" Sanders snorted, still staring directly at Apollo who was frozen in his stance. I can tell in his eyes that he was ready to strike but with Amina's life now in Sanders hands, he was defenseless. Amina is like a sister to him, he would rather raise his white flag before he would allow her to die by the enemy.

"I don't but-"

"But nothing, Nia." He turned his head slightly and glared coldly at me. "None of this would be happening right now if you had did what you were supposed to do in the first fucking place. Now get to the car. I'll be there in a second."

"But-"

He cuts me off by grabbing the ends of my jaw and squeezing tight. I winced at the sudden pain and he squeezes harder, making my lips pucker. He leans into my face and his eyes were hard. "I said get to the fucking car." Then. He shoves my face away from his harshly, making me fall backwards into the wall.

This was the second time he put his hands on me. And the second time I allowed him too. Tf?

I balled my fist at my side and bent my head down to calm my rapid breathing. I wanted to kill him right then and there but I knew I couldn't. He treats me like a lapdog—a fucking servant— and every time I feel more and more helpless.

I felt eyes on me so I turned my head slightly to glance at the person through my fallen hair. Apollo was looking at me with anger but this time it wasn't towards me, it was towards Sanders. "Go!" Sanders shouts, making my jump and move on my feet.

I got up and moved slowly towards the door. I passed Mia's still unconscious body and kicked her hard in the side of her lower belly. She wakes up and groans in pain and turns to the side to hold her stomach.

"Bitch." I muttered and left.

***

"Take her to the dungeon and chain her up. I don't want to see any more scratches on her face until I get to her, understand?" He tells his guards and they nod.

I watched as one of them carried an unconscious Amina through the house. Her head was hung backwards with her hair swinging and her body was limp and the guard carried her bridal style.

Seeing her this way broke my heart.

"What are you going to do to her?" I asked Sanders as he stood beside me. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"I'm not doing anything," he says calmly and I raised a brow. He elaborates. "You are."

My eyes widened in shock. "I'm what? Why me?"

He opened his eyes. "Because you've failed me to many times Nia. I need to see where your loyalty is. What other way to do that then forcing you to beat an old friend into joining you." He says as he walks around the house towards his office.