Mama a girl behind you 💜

~ Scaramouche POV ~
- ~•~ -

Staying home again from school today because I am unbelievably scared of going to school.

Usually, I wouldn't admit this, but I am throwing away my pride for the sake of my overwhelming fear of seeing Heizou.

And even though I avoided him by staying home, I still have to seem today. He texted me this morning "I'm coming over today after school." And it just became after school for them. I'm dreading the 20 minutes it takes to walk to my house, because then Heizou will be here.

I might actually kill myself at this point— holy shit. The last time he came to my house was what? 7th grade?

At least Raiden's not home, so she won't make a big fuss about it when she sees him. She's at university today, since it's Monday. She goes Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

After a while of anxiously anticipating Heizou's arrival, I finally heard the doorbell ring. I rushed to the door, honestly, I should've just walked as slow as I could. My nerves made me want to get this over with, to not put it on hold any longer.

I swiftly opened the door, the creaking echoed throughout the house. Behind the frosted glass windows stood Heizou, as I had expected.

"Hi, Scara." That nickname. I wanna vomit.

I forcefully push a hello out of my mouth, "hi." I don't bother to smile. He already knows I don't want him here, but he still comes. Evil bitch.

I  hesitantly back up, letting him slip through the crack of the door. He shuts the door behind him, I really don't want him in here.

He reaches in for a hug, I have to let him. But what the hell? Why is he hugging me?

His fingers rap around my waist, squeezing it. I feel like I'm about to puke again. "You've gotten skinnier..." I hear him whisper into my ear, his hands feeling around my waist. Get off of me.

I don't say anything back, and after a minute he pushes himself off of me. I feel like I can breathe. "Not that I care." He starts heading to what I can presume is my room, when I don't follow him, he turns around, before calling my name. "Are you coming or not?" He snaps. I haven't heard him like that in a while. We've rarely been alone since middle school, and he always puts up a front in front of others. I don't want him here.

But maybe it's better if he snaps at me and acts rude, because then I don't feel as sick as I do when he's faking it and I know he's faking it. "Yeah..." I say, quickly proceeding right behind him as he climbs up the stairs. So I was right, he is going to my room.

He makes it up the stairs, and navigates directly to my room. He doesn't even have to ask where it is, he's been in my house many times before and I guess he just didn't forget.

He opens my door, and I follow him in. I softly close the door behind me, trying to not make a lot of noise. I don't know why.

He sits down right on the edge of my bed, his legs crossed in a classy manner. I stand in front of him awkwardly. He looks at me with pressuring eyes, not saying anything. "So, why did you want to come over?" I try to be as friendly as possible. I try to make my voice sound happy he's there. I don't think it worked, though. I fucking hate Heizou.

"Why don't you come sit next to me? It must be uncomfortable standing like that." He asks, but it sounds more like a demand. I can't refuse, either. I plop down next to him, but try to keep my distance. There isn't enough room for that however, but there was at least enough room where I wasn't touching him. I feel like I'm about to hurl my insides being this close to him.

I'm scared. I hate admiring things like this but I'm scared of him. I'm scared of what he might do to me, the things he'll show others. I feel like I'm 13 again, doing everything and anything he says, just so that I won't loose my reputation.

This time it's different. I don't want him to show Kazuha. I don't want him to make me loose my one friend. If Kazuha sees the video, he'll be grossed out, and not want to be friends anymore. Or, he'll realize that this situation is too much for him to handle and leave me like everyone else. I hate this.

I feel something touch my leg. I look down, it's Heizou. Of course it's him. His hand gently hovering over my thigh. He just won't fucking let me be. "What are you thinking about?" I look back up at him, he's looking straight into my eyes.

I look back down at the floor. I don't want to look at anymore. "Nothing." I answer, buts that's a hundred percent wrong. My thoughts are racing right now, and not in a good way. This isn't anything romantic, this is more like one of those toxic mangas people look over and say they're in love. If anyone said I was in love with Heizou I might have to voluntarily die.

I can feel his menacing gaze, even from the back of my head. I can tell he's still smiling. He's always smiling. Fucking weirdo. "It's been a while since I've been here..." I can feel his hand sliding further into my inner lower thigh. He seems to be looking around my room, though. "It hasn't changed, your room," He chuckles. "Remember the first time I came here? You were trying to please me so much that you practically forced me to come over." Stop it. Don't remind me of that.

"Guess you have changed, compared to your room," I hear him sigh. "Where did my cute little Scara go~? You're so mean now." He whines. Ew. Get away from me. Stop talking about all of this, I don't want to hear it. "Are you going to answer?" His chatty tone suddenly turns cold, I feel shivers down my spine.

"Well— it's been a while since middle school. I can't help I've changed." I answer, trying to excuse my way out of it without bringing up that day.

I could still feel his piercing glare, we both knew my answer was absolutely shit and that I was just trying to please him. He still said nothing, though.

I felt him lean towards me, I turned my head to see what he was doing. That's when it happened.

I felt his lips interlock with mine, his hands wrapping around my head to keep me from pulling away. I couldn't fight back. Who knows what he would do if I did?

So I let him kiss me, I let him do whatever he wanted. As long as he didn't show anyone that video. As long as he didn't show Kazuha that video.

//-//

Words: 1111

I tried to get this chapter out as soon as possible, so sorry if it's rushed. I didn't start working on it till today, because I just realized I probably won't have power for the next week starting tmrw. Y'all I live in Florida and hurricane Milton is coming and I'm 30 minutes away from where it's directly hitting 😬... (I didn't evacuate) anyways, I can't update without internet so if I don't update now the update will take super long. Anyways, see yall next chapter 😈