Prologue

it was raining heavily that night clouds covering the stars from view, mud was all over the place making it difficult for someone to walk the path.
the trees were started to grow once more after 6months of dryness nearly losing hope to revive again, droplets of water continued splashing down the ground creating more mud making planted seeds to to grow.

hooves of horses could be heard from the far distance nearing the area making the trees waver slightly as the footsteps grew louder by each second, the horse trotted nearing the plants his nose sensing the smell of flowers trying to distract xself making the rider irritated with his behaviour.

no! maximus we need to take you to your stables for the night", he grawled pulling the reigns of the horse making him whine to let him have his way with the flowers.

paying him no heed, he nudged him forward letting the horse gallop for the stables.

maximus grunted with disappointment giving it's master an angry look before laying down in his cot, "good boy", patting him on his back, he closed the door heading out of the stabel.

removing his riding gear he handed it to his worker wishing him good rest for the night.
he entered his home feeling exhausted for the whole day, dragging his legs, he ascended the stairs making his way to his bedroom.
switching the lights a huge room greeted him, a mild gray wall greeted his sight as he eyed the room.

the king sized bed was inviting him to lay down promising him to have a good night sleep with beautibeautiful dreams to come true.

removing his cloes he headed to his bathroom debating whether to have a soak in the tub or take a cold shower.

emersing hmself into the bathtub, he felt the warmth of water relaxing his muscles and body to relax, the day was exhausting yet exciting for him for reasons he did not know yet.

wiping his body with a towel, the bedroom mirror caught his attention, there stood a rather tall man with jet black hair dripping wet sliding down his face, sharp nose and plump lips which were tempting for anyone to have their ways with it, his jawline " visible adding up to the handsome features.

his dark blue eyes bore sadnesss making him to turn away from the mirror, finishing to wipe hmself, he took out his sweatpants and plopped down into his bed drifting into dreamland..

* ** ******

her hair cascaded down her back smelling the flowers admiring their fragrance, "they are beautiful", she said excitement laced in her voice.

"indeed they are beautiful but not more than you", the voice replied to her comment.

her cheeks turned red at the compliment turning her face away from him, "look at me", he put his hands on her face forcing her to gaze into his eyes.

at that moment her eyes snapped open, a cold sweat was forming on her back making her gasping for air, "it's just a dream", she mumbled as she returned to her slumber..

****